BROS. Have you thought to yourself, those hockey kids seem hella awesome! I bet they throw great parties!
Well good news, we are and we do.
SPECIFICALLY we throw AMAZING parties and since life has been fucking nuts, we're throwing one on Friday! A ~*~*~*~*~*~*~Spookegster~*~*~*~*~~*~*
(imagine that as fancy html because even though I was an art student I legit noped out of graphic design, your girl is 100000% sucky at it)
Spookegster will feature the following:
1. Epic beer pong tournaments, both single and doubles editions (but prepare to Throw Down, I am an actual beer pong god). We'll have pre-game warmups/tutorials don't worry.
2. Hallo'wheel O'Shots
3. Shitty Knight's infamous tomb/tub juice
4. WAY too many Office/Parks and Rec/Brooklyn 99 Halloween episode references
5. BITTY'S HALLOWEEN THEMED SNACKS caps lock v. much needed.
6. Other great things TBD but probably include witty costumes, chill times, friends, complicated handshakes, learning way too much about hockey, new inside jokes, would you rather questions, and more. Q&A
(thank you, Blue!)
--Are costumes required?
Costumes are not
required but would be much appreciated. But it's Halloween so you do you.
--What's in tub juice?
Hard work, feminism, sex appeal, flow, and a bunch of other ingredients that Shitty keeps close to the chest.
tl;dr Friday at the Haus we're partying, you should too. Lardo, out. (Murderbro, it's just not as cool!!!!)