Introducing our final party game: KINKO!
It's link BINGO, only dirtier. ;)
You can probably already guess how this works. Below the cut is our KINKO board with kinky themes in each square. The object of the game is to complete works of fiction and/or art for each theme in a line -- horizontal, diagonal, or vertical.
- Works need only be 100-word drabbles or drawbles -- but of course they can be longer/more involved, and we won't be running anything through a word counter.
- When you've completed a line, leave your pieces in comments to this post.
- Leave all of your pieces for a line in a single comment thread; combine multiple pieces into a comment when possible/appropriate (e.g. multiple 100-word drabbles should easily fit into one comment box).
- Let us know which line you've completed -- "first horizontal," "third vertical," etc. "First diagonal" will be the one that runs from top left to bottom right; "second vertical" will be the one that runs bottom left to top right.
- If you do multiple lines that contain the same box, you must write/draw a different
piece for each line (i.e. five pieces to complete a line each time).This game has the possibility of prizes attached!
When you've completed a line, your name goes into a prize drawing. Your name goes in once for each line
that you complete. I.e., complete five lines, get five "lottery tickets."
There will be three winners. The first two names drawn get the opportunity to choose two of our kinks/themes for July or August. The third gets to choose the alternate pairing for either July or August. Any themes/pairing you like, whether previously used or entirely new. You pick the themes and the month(s) to put them in.
Note that each person can only win one prize. In other words, completing multiple KINKO lines increases your odds of having your name drawn but won't allow your name to be drawn more than once.
Got all that? Then without further wordage...Who'll be the first to call KINKO??