This is a listing of all daily_deviant
themes, past and current.November 2013
1) drag queens/kings
2) jactitation: arousal by bragging about one's own sexual conquests
3) orgasms: interpret creatively! multiple orgasms, a person's first orgasm, etc....
4) sexercise: exercises engaged in during sex and/or those that tone muscles used for sex (we couldn't make this one up if we tried, folks!)
- Alternate pairing: Fleur Delacour/Katie BellDecember 2013
Kinky Kristmas!!!January 2013
Everything old is new again! A complete list of prompts can be found in this post
.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *March 2006
1) Anisonogamism: to be attracted to somebody either much older or much younger than themselves.
2) Pictophilia: arousal from pictures/paintings/photographies, from looking at them or getting them taken.
3) Nymphotomy: surgical procedure to remove inner labia, the shrinking scar tissue serves to restrict the size of the vaginal opening, making sex more pleasurable to some men.
4) Branding: the use of branding to make scars, marks. And the arousal from it.
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed kinks/themes you use this pairing and add a kink of your choice): Gilderoy Lockhart/Hermione Granger April 2006
2) Zoophilia (Bestiality)
5) Chaperoning: the art of watching others so they do not end up doing the nasty!
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Narcissa Malfoy/Oliver WoodMay 2006
1) Marriage trial: A period before the actual marriage, used in several cultures, to determine if the participants are compatible.
2) Group Sex
3) Zelophilia: Arousal by own jealousy.
4) Belly Dancing
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed kinks/themes) Ron Weasley/Lord VoldemortJune 2006
2) Kokigami: the japanese art of wrapping the penis in a paper costume. The man wraps his organ in paper, silk and ribbons and offer it as a gift to his lover. (It is supposingly still attached to him. *giggle*)
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Seamus Finnigan/Padma PatilJuly 2006
2) Rape: it can either be rape as in non-con or rape as in ravishing aka play-rape - a game between consenting lovers. Make sure this is properly tagged!!
3) Obscene phone(floo)calls
4) Pie-throwing: sexual arousal by defilement. (Food-smut)
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Luna Lovegood/Rita SkeeterAugust 2006
1) Urophilia (GS)
2) Urtication: stimulation of the skin by stinging nettles.
3) Pandering: a panderer is a person who procures a prostitute for a third person or who convinces a person to engage in prostitution by providing a client.
4) Pecattiphilia: arousal from sinning.
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Percy Weasley/Percy Weasley (No, it is not a mistake!)September 2006
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Harry Potter/Dolores Umbridge (I am so sorry!)October 2006
1) Outdoor sex
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks): Arthur Weasley/Ron WeasleyNovember 2006
1) Blow Jobs
2) Gang Bangs
3) Boot Fetish
4) Wax Play. Maybe this should have been a theme for Christmas???
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks): Hermione/Twins (Yes, either Patils or Weasleys)December 2006:
Kinky Kristmas! (When you wish upon a star, the Kink Fairie might grant you your kink...)
Suggest a prompt, a kink or a pairing (or even all three things) here. Everybody, members and non-members can make a wish. Sign-up starts 15th August 2006.January 2007
1) Death Eater Kama Sutra - Together with hill_
we offer you dirty Death Eaters
. Any Death Eater - together with another Death Eater (or four) is game. And we do not want their victims, it is DE on DE, folks! The reason for this theme is that it came up as a suggestion for the monthly challenge over at Fringe Art. It was a bit too dirty to use since the challenges there usually have to have a more G-ish side to them. So we nicked it, and all artists at hp_fringeart
are invited to ask us for a free date so they can post their art here.
2) Squick your mod. As you might have noticed, DD has got more mods and scouts. This is your chance to get back at any of us, because your random themes this month is anything that squicks the mods. The themes are: Mpreg, pregnancy, cross-dressing, r***, adultery, pony-play, smoking, meatpants (Yes... and those of you who have a link to that drawing without password, please say so!), tween-*** (No, not twin-sex. But there will be brownie points to the artist who draws/writes tween-twins!), and scat.
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Harry Potter/Remus LupinFebruary 2007
2) Phallophilia: attraction to/fetishising of large penises
3) Lap Dancing
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): (OMG, this one is for you, hill_
- and it was a coincidence. We did not do this on purpose!) Sirius Black/RubeusHagrid (argh!!! *G*)March 2007
1) Petticoat Discipline: dressing a male in female clothes to punish/chastise him
2) Knives: play or fetish
3) Chastity devices - for males or females (think chastity belt - similar contraptions can be found for men)
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Ron Weasley/Nymphadora TonksApril 2007
1) Bell Dancing: dancing with bells or other ornaments attached to the skin with temporary piercings
2) Phobia: to have a phobia towards a sexual act or something connected to sexual acts, ie: nakedness, love, touch, diseases, intercourse, etc.
3) Marquis de Sade: fascination with the person and/or his works
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Professor Kettleburn/Nott Sr.May 2007
1) Autagonistophilia: arousal by being on stage
2) Gay men
4) Foot massage
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Alecto/Katie BellJune 2007
1) Candaulism: a group of 3 people, a couple and a watcher. Deliberately exhibiting one's spouse naked to another person in order to show her/him off, or engage in sexual acts in front of the watcher, feeling pride by showing off the spouse. Watching one's spouse in sexual acts with another person.
3) Psychic orgasms: orgasms enduced by other than genital stimulation.
4) Pseudozoophilia: fantasy-play wherein a partner plays an animal.
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Bellatrix Lestrange/Lisa TurpinJuly 2007
1) D/s - writing/negociating one's preference list/contract (Both the Dominant and the submissive's)
2) Serenading: to sing to your chosen one ♥
3) Safe sex: the wizarding interpretation of it
4) Free pairing/theme
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Aberforth Dumbledore/Weasley Family.August 2007
1) AU - outside canon. Free kinks, free pairing. Move the characters in time, universe, or reality. Take your favourite pair/OT3/orgy to the Renaissance, to the future, to the South Pole to
save the polar bears... your choice. No cross-overs with other fandoms.September 2007
Please your maintainer month. Yes. We are
using our maintainery-ness. We've had a 'squick your mod'-month. Now we want to be stroked and pleased and get nice fics with our favourite kinks. Pairings are free.
Themes/kinks: bondage, bestiality, love!, public sex, hate!- or fight!sex, spanking, oral sex, chan and sounding.October 2007
Abandoned prompts month. We have a lot of stray bunnies and prompts left over from Kinky Kristmas and Farewell FQF. Let's catch them and make our watchers happy. There will be claiming, but more writers can claim the same prompt, so no stress. We have compiled a list
, so you can look at what's left.November 2007
The crack hits the DD: Rimming with Rimmulus (yes, we'll explain that one later). Spoiler month. We will collect all the most outrageous DH spoilers, and we'll use them as inspiration to write the most far out stories we can think of. We'll link to what we find at a later date, as not to spoil anything before you've all had a chance to read DH. Free insanity, kinks and pairings - but stay in the HP-universe.December 2007
Kinky Kristmas Kollaboration. Now it's time to collaborate. Artist/author, artist/artist, author/author, or several authors working on a story posted over several days... the choice is yours. Pairings/kinks are free.
You can collaborate any which way you want - but only with DD members!January 2008
Everything old is new. To kick off the new year, your challenge is to use any previous monthly theme (anything before 2008 goes) from the community that you have not used before. You may, of course, incorporate as many of these themes as you like, in any combination that you like.February 2008
1) Satyriasis: Male nymphomania.
2) Charms: Talismans, good luck items.
3) Mock marriage: The practice of marrying a non-human (usually a tree or farm animal) for superstitious reasons or for obscure legal reasons (like younger brothers not being allowed to marry until after an older brother was).
4) Rhythm method: The method of family planning where one observes the time of ovulation.
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Harry Potter/Patronus (not necessarily his own).March 2008
1) Corsets: Wearing, fetish, anything to do with this piece of clothing
3) Penetration toys: Any kind imaginable
4) Yoni worship: The ritual worship of the vagina - originating some 35,000 years BC
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Albus Dumbledore/Lord VoldemortApril 2008
1) Coitus a mammalia: Put bluntly: getting off between someone's breasts
2) Infantilism: Role-playing being an infant
3) Salirophilia: Arousal by tasting salty body fluids
4) Power tools: Use of modified power tools in sex play - though power tools as a fetish also completely acceptable for this prompt!
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Alecto Carrow/Barnabas Cuffe.May 2008
1) Mucophagy: Consumption of nasal mucous as a fetish
3) Furs: Fur fetish in some manner
4) Male to male fellatio
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Madam Edgecombe (Marietta's mother)/Angelina Johnson.June 2008
1) Castration: *whimpers*
2) Orgies: More than three people getting off together
3) Claustrophilia: Arousal by being confined to small spaces
4) Hedonism: Lifestyle of those who plan their lives primarily for experiencing pleasure
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Gilderoy Lockhart/Yaxley.July 2008
(with bonus summer-celebratory prompt):
1) Courtship <3
2) Lacing: Corset-piercing
3) Sacofricosis: The practice of cutting a hole in ones front trouser pocket for the purpose of masturbation:
4) Flagellation: Arousal by whipping/being whipped
5) Fornicatory dolls: blow-up dolls in all their forms and variations
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Salazar Slytherin/Terence HiggsAugust 2008
1) Insufflation: Blowing air into an orifice.
3) Relics: Things that remind one of the past, and thus are arousing or a fetish in themselves. (Photographs, locks of hair, sweaty t-shirts, etc.)
4) Romantic marriage
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Melinda Bobbin/Argus FilchSeptember 2008
3) Suturing: The consensual S/M practice of temporarily sewing together the gentitalia. (Closing the foreskin over the penis, sewing together the inner or outer labia, etc.)
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Emmaline Vance/Susan BonesOctober 2008
2) Anal plugs
3) Lactaphilia: Arousal by lactating breasts. (This could include drinking the milk, or the pleasure of having someone drink from you.)
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Duke Kirley/Kingsley ShackleboltNovember 2008
1) Computer sex AKA cybering: very open to interpretation in the wizarding world; be creative!
2) Drugs: using in combination with sexual activities.
3) Coprophagy: eating feces.
4) Gender bending/cross-gendering: interpret freely.
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Viktor Krum/Pansy ParkinsonDecember 2008
Kinky Kristmas Round 3! Smutty winter wishes fulfilled!January 2009
Everything old is new. To kick off the new year, your challenge is to use any previous monthly theme from 2007 (a complete list can be found here
) from the community that you have not used before. You may, of course, incorporate as many of these themes as you like, in any combination that you like.
- Alternate pairings: Rather than any alternate pairings this month, you can pick any Kinky Kristmas prompt that's still open. You can find them here
. First come first serve -- and please comment in that post to claim one.February 2009
1) birth control/condoms: interpret freely as either Wizarding or Muggle methods
2) catamites: young men used as personal lovers for older men
3) execution: arousal by watching someone being executed
4) pornography: interpret freely as either Wizarding or Muggle
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Remus Lupin/Hermione GrangerMarch 2009
1) Anthropophagy: cannibalism
2) Cat fighting
3) Erotic art, drawings, or cartoons: interpret freely as Wizarding or Muggle
4) Kleptophilia: arousal by stealing
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Mr. Ollivander/Madame RosmertaApril 2009
1) Andomimetophilia: arousal by females who impersonate males
3) Sex shows
4) Underwear: as a fetish
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Stan Shunpike/Kingsley ShackleboltMay 2009
In honor of National Masturbation Month, the themes for May are a rather specific set. Enjoy!
1) Masturbation (solo)
2) Mutual masturbation (interpret either as two or more individuals touching themselves or each other)
4) Pillow humping/hands-free masturbation/masturbation toys (with magic, the possibilities are endless!)
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed themes): Igor Karkaroff/Dolores UmbridgeJune 2009
1) Body painting
2) Coitus a unda aka undinism: sex in/under water
3) Spectrophilia: sexual arousal by intercourse with spirits, ghosts, angels, or gods
4) Swinging: partner-swapping
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed themes): Marcus Belby/Hestia JonesJuly 2009
2) Medical scenes: playing doctor or medical kink
4) Sex in the workplace
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed themes): Poppy Pomfrey/Augusta LongbottomAugust 2009
1) Genital whipping
2) Ménage a tróis (threesomes)
3) Personal ads
4) Red wings: oral sex performed on a woman who is menstruating
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed themes): Anthony Goldstein/The Fat LadySeptember 2009
3) Oxygen regulation (breathplay)
4) Ritual sex
- Alternate pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the listed themes): Charlie Weasley/Teddy LupinOctober 2009
1) edible aphrodisiacs
2) hyphephilia: arousal by touching fabrics or garments
3) sperm banks: place kink, semen kink, fertility story; interpret at will
4) tourniquets: blood flow restriction; it's said that the tingling sensation when the tourniquet is removed is pleasurable
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write or draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Romilda Vane/Angelina JohnsonNovember 2009
1) clamps: nipple or otherwise
4) symphorophilia: arousal by watching or causing destruction and/or death
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write or draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Professor Quirrel/Morfin GauntDecember 2009
Kinky Kristmas 2009! Naughty holiday wishes fulfilled! The masterlist for this round can be found here
As per tradition, Everything Old is New Again. An opportunity to revisit old prompts from 2009. To kick off the new year, your challenge is to use any previous monthly theme from the community that you have not used before. You may, of course, incorporate as many of these themes as you like, in any combination that you like. This year's list of available kinks and prompts is here
1) handkerchief codes: colored handkerchiefs worn to indicate a person's sexual preferences; see the Wikipedia article for more information or create a wizarding world version of your own!
2) jewelry: nipple, genital, or otherwise
3) sexual harassment: non-con, dub-con, roleplay…
4) thalpotentiginy: arousal by feeling warmth or heat
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write or draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Rodolphus Lestrange/Cormac McLagganMarch 2010
Daily Deviant's birthday! The big plans for our celebration are here
3) pediophilia: arousal by or attraction to dolls, manequins, statues, etc. (pediophilia, not pedophilia!)
4) xenophilia: a sexual attraction to the exotic, strangers, or the unknown
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write or draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Peter Pettigrew/Filius FlitwickMay 2010
1) androids: hmm, this could be interesting in magical context!
3) menstrual taboo: a period of separation or the like during menstruation
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write or draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Lee Jordan/Seamus FinneganJune 2010
1) cock rings: magical or Muggle
3) genital shaving
4) vasectomy: interpret freely!
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write or draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Madam Maxime/Cedric DiggoryJuly 2010
2) flaggelation: self or other
3) male infertility
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write or draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Madam Pince/Hannah AbbotAugust 2010
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write or draw any of the listed kinks/themes): Gabrielle Delacour/Blaise ZabiniSeptember 2010
It's the return of Please Your Mod! Hey, we work hard all year long; we get to be selfish every now and then, right?! We've each thrown in our favorite kinks and pairings; you can choose a kink or
a pairing, or combine them in any way you wish. Have fun making us have fun! :D
(Although, this month might end up doubling as Squick Your Mod month, since some of our kinks are each other's squicks! Well, should be interesting, right??)
Our kinks: BDSM, desk!sex, first time sex (either loss of virginity or first time for the pairing), food smut, masturbation, spanking
Our pairings: Bill/Tonks/Charlie (or any combination of two of those characters), Ginny/Pansy, Ginny/Tonks, Harry/Draco, Luna/Harry, Severus/Remus, Severus/SiriusOctober 2010
1) claustrophilia: arousal by confined spaces
2) sex under the influence: drugs, alcohol, potions, spells…
3) rectal exams: arousal by giving or receiving
4) sacrifices: multiple interpretations possible -- sacrifices one makes in a relationship, virgin sacrifices, human sacrifices (dark fic, anyone?), sex as sacrifices to a deity/power/etc.
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Argus Filch/Theodore NottNovember 2010
1) analingus: rimming FTW!
2) birching: whipping with a birch rod (see here
for more specific info)
3) harems: any gender combination!
4) phallophilia: attraction to large penises or fetishization of penises; interpret as desired
- Alternative pairing (if you can't write/draw any of the kinks/themes): Mundungus Fletcher/Nymphadora TonksDecember 2010
Kinky Kristmas! Naughty holiday wishes fulfilled! The masterlist for the 2010 round can be found here
Everything Old is New. Your challenge is to use any previous monthly theme from 2010 that you haven't used before. You may, of course, incorporate as many of these themes as you like in any combination that you like. A complete list of available kinks is here
1) altered state orgasms: a trance or magically created state that produces an extremely powerful orgasm and/or
orgasms so overpowering that they result in an altered state, e.g. euphoria, blacking out, heightened senses or emotions, etc.
2) breast enhancement
3) sexology: the study of sex; sexual education, counselling, information, etc.
4) snuff films: Pensieve memories or Legilimancy, anyone?
- Alternative pairing: Molly Weasley/Poppy PomfreyMarch 2011
Daily Deviant's Fifth Birthday! We have two different ways in which you can help us celebrate this year. Information here
In honor of a month of foolishness, our theme for April will be: Bad Porn! Details can be found in this post
3) genital enhancement
4) harpaxophilia: arousal from being robbed/robber ravishment (we couldn't make something like this up if we tried...)
- Alternative pairing: Lucius Malfoy/Ron WeasleyJune 2011
2) hygrophilia: arousal from contact with bodily fluids, e.g. sweat, tears, saliva, vaginal fluid, etc.; blood is not included in this kink/category
- Alternate pairing: Bill Weasley and/or Charlie Weasley/Seamus Finnigan July 2011
1) erotographomania: arousal from writing romantic or erotic letters or poems
2) fingering, specifically as an end in and of itself rather than as preparation for further penetration or in accompaniment to oral sex
3) magical charms: dual meaning here; either some sort of talisman containing magical properties or
4) sensory deprivation
- Alternate pairing: Fabian Prewett/Gideon PrewettAugust 2011
1) authority figure roleplay: professor, Auror, employer, daddy, Healer, etc.
2) body writing: exactly what it sounds like; writing on your partner's body
3) dark wizards/witches: arousal by or worship of Dark magic users
4) massage parlors
- Alternate Pairing: Charlie Weasley/Draco Malfoy September 2011
2) nipple play
3) pervertibles: objects not intended for sexual purposes "perverted" for use in sex play
4) sex shops
- Alternate pairing: Neville Longbottom/Cho ChangOctober 2011
1) bathing/washing: arousal from bathing a partner or washing any part of a partner's body, or from being bathed/washed
2) life-threatening situations: arousal from being in extremely dangerous/life-threatening situations
4) tears/crying: arousal from a partner's crying or tears
- Alternate pairing: Luna Lovegood/Nymphadora TonksNovember 2011
In preparation for Kinky Kristmas, November will be the time to "Stretch Yourself"! Authors and artists are challenges to create a piece that's outside their usual repertoire in terms of characters, pairings, kinks, themes, or genres. Further details can be found in this post
Kinky Kristmas 2011! The masterlist for the 2011 round can be found here
Everything Old is New. Your challenge is to use any previous monthly theme from 2011 that you haven't used before. You may, of course, incorporate as many of these themes as you like in any combination that you like. A complete list of available kinks can be found in this post
2) female ejaculation
3) hair pulling
4) ceraunophilia: arousal by thunder and lightning/storms
- Alternate pairing: Garrick Ollivander/Millicent BulstrodeMarch 2012
Daily Deviant's sixth
birthday! Details on how you can help us celebrate are in this post
1) agrexophilia (arousal from knowing one might be overheard)
3) mummification (full-body binding/restriction)
4) podophilia (foot fetish!)
- Alternate pairing: Harry Potter/Kingsley ShackleboltMay 2012
1) agnophilia (struggling before one partner gives in, i.e. fighting for dominance or pretend fighting)
2) essayeurs (historically, these were men engaged by French brothels to make out with the girls in front of the customers in order to relax and entice them into participating; feel free to interpret and play with this one however you like!)
3) love potions
- Alternate pairing: Ginny Weasley/Lavender BrownJune 2012
1) aggressive partners: arousal from being pursued/pursuing aggressively or aggressive behavior in bed
2) child betrothal
3) dirty talk
4) phygephilia: arousal from flight, either real or by proxy
- Alternate pairing: Amos Diggory/Sybill TrelawneyJuly 2012
1) couvade syndrome: sympathetic pregnancy (one partner experiencing psychosomatic, sympathetic symptoms while the other partner is pregnant)
2) ecouterism: arousal from hearing/listening to others engaged in sexual activities
3) personal ads
4) symbolic bondage: this can be either "pretend" bondage (e.g. not actually tied up but pretending to be) or symbols of belonging or ownership (e.g. collars, leashes, etc.)
- Alternate pairing: George Weasley/James Potter (your choice from either
James Potter!)August 2012
2) pubic hair modification: sculpting, dying, braiding, etc.
3) pygophilia: arousal from touching, licking, kissing, etc. the buttocks or from rubbing one's own buttocks against a partner's
4) traditional domestic roles: relationship dynamic in which one partner has authority over the other(s) (any gender combo is good here!)
- Alternate pairing: Pansy Parkinson/Astoria Greengrass (Malfoy)September 2012
It's time to go Back to School
! Further info on this theme can be found in this post
1) capnolagnia: arousal from watching others smoke (i.e. smoking fetish)
2) infantilism: role playing a regression to early childhood/infancy
3) sex magic (!!!)
4) suspension: hanging someone in the air for sexual purposes (we'll keep the definition broad here; this should get interesting with the added element of magic, yes??)
- Alternate pairing: Nearly-Headless Nick/Lily EvansNovember 2012
1) anisonogamism: attraction to partners much older or younger than oneself
2) sex conferences: sex-themed events with panels, workshops, lectures, etc. (i.e. similar to an academic conference... or an HP con??)
3) stag/hen parties (AKA bachelor/bachelorette parties)
4) swallowing/spitting (yes, we're referring to semen!)
- Alternate pairing: Phineas Nigellus Black/Sirius BlackDecember 2012
Kinky Kristmas! The masterlist for the 2012 round can be found HERE
Everything Old is New! Your challenge is to use any monthly theme from the previous year that you haven't used before. You may, of course, incorporate as many of these themes as you like in any combination that you like. A complete list of available kinks can be found here
because we're cynical old hags
for kicks, we thought we'd go with a bit of an anti-romantic theme for February this time around...
2) jealousy: arousal from feeling jealousy or from making one's partner jealous
3) magically-facilitated non-con/dub-con (i.e. love potions, lust spells, Imperius curse, etc.)
4) UST - unresolved sexual tension (the catch here is that it must remain
unresolved in some way or to some extent!)
- Alternate pairing: Horace Slughorn/anyone or Dolores Umbridge/anyone (but another catch -- they must be engaging in sexual activity for some non-romantic reason, e.g. manipulation, deals involving sex, information gathering...)March 2013
Daily Deviant's SEVENTH birthday! To celebrate, your challenge is to create works inspired by the comm's shiny new banner
! You can deviate from the scene depicted in the banner as wildly as you like. In cases where the connection isn't obvious, though, we think it'd be fun if you included an author's/artist's note that explained the train of thought that led to what you ended up with!April 2013
This month we're celebrating The Silly Side of Sex!
1) unfortunate incidents
2) coulrophilia: sexual attraction to clowns, mimes, or jesters; sexual arousal from clowning, miming, etc.; incorporation of clown play into sex(**A further explanation of these themes can be found in this post.**)
- Alternate pairing: George/George and/or Fred/FredMay 2013
1) erotic asphyxiation: auto or otherwise ;)
4) uncircumcized penises
- Alternate pairing: Helga Hufflepuff/Narcissa Black (Malfoy)June 2013
1) apotemnophilia: arousal by the idea of losing or amputating a limb (one's own) or from being or looking like an amputee
2) padlocks: as used in bondage/for restraint
3) sacofricosis: the practice of cutting a hole in one's front trouser pocket for the purpose of masturbation
4) strapping: spanking or whipping with a strap
- Alternate pairing: Blaise Zabini/Marietta EdgecombeJuly 2013
2) fans: used as an erotic prop; consider the flirting language of fans, their use in erotic dancing, etc.
3) harmatophilia: arousal from the mistakes of others; most frequently this refers to the mistakes, clumsiness, or inabilities of one's partner in bed
4) pandering: procuring a prostitute for a third person or convincing a person to engage in prostitution by providing a client
- Alternate pairing: Ernie MacMillan/Justin Finch-FletchleyAugust 2013
1) anal inserts
2) mysophilia: arousal from soiled or dirty objects or places; being turned on by doin' it in dirty places, getting off on used undergarments or socks, etc.
3) penis/breast enlargement
4) professional dominatrix/dominant
- Alternate pairing: Alecto Carrow/Sibyll Trelawney o_OSeptember 2013
1) docking: a form of foreskin play generally between two men (although if a woman is involved, a dildo or strap-on may substitute for one of the penises); mutual masturbation in which the glans of one penis is inserted into the forskin of another penis
2) group sex
3) phone (or floo!) sex
4) virility/sexual enhancement charms: magical Viagra!
- Alternate pairing: Viktor Krum/Susan BonesOctober 2013
1) adolescentism: a form of ageplay; arousal from dressing up and/or playing the role of an adolescent
3) sex clubs
4) Tunnel of Love: making out while on a Tunnel of Love amusement park ride -- or whatever wizarding equivalent you wish to invent!
- Alternate pairing: Rufus Scrimgeour/Lucius Malfoy