not for right now, but sooner or later
to do list:
- make sure my will is solid - check with a lawyer.
- pay all my bills for the next 2 months
- square off my credit cards
- fix up my car. no one will want it but my parents can trade it in so my sister can have something to drive before she's out of college.
- mail will to appropriate parties
- drive out to the middle of nowhere (bring: booze, drugs, shotgun, another copy of will just in case)
- get out of the car so it's not a mess, leave the keys in an envelope taped to the windshield.
- hike as far as i can get
- bang, done.
i don't want anyone to have to deal with anything. especially not my parents & sister. i'd do it in summer so the animals would get me and whoever would maybe find the body would just see clean bones and not a fucking horror show.
did i miss anything? anyone else have plans?