Ok, so, remember that one time? In January? When we revived Severus for his birthday?
That was fun. *pets Severus*
But now it’s our anniversary. So lets kill the bastard all over again. Or at least his soul. Maybe his hopes and dreams.
No, no really. He LIKES it! Severus is an ANGST WHORE! He takes angst up the ass. Or, maybe that’s me. But whatev. I firmly believe that Severus is on my team. #loves
Now, wait just a minute! *stops all the Sighers from running out the door* The sweetness of the luv is not as sweet without the angst. Angst fest does not necessarily mean Severus has to have an unhappy ending.( click to read Roo's insane ramblings of all the things you could do to Severus )
Here are some actual prompts, meant to inspire but not necessarily use word for word (Though you can).
1. "Woe, life is bleak and black, I shall plunge this dagger into my heart and rid the world of my odious presence.” (Severus commits suicide)
2. Severus really shouldn’t have been so surprised. After all, didn’t everyone (he most of all) wonder when one of the most handsome wizards alive agreed to marry him.
3. His position is tenuous at best, he gets that. But sometimes he just wants to stand on the Astronomy Tower and SCREAM.
4. It’s the little things that gut him at random moments. The scent of Lily’s perfume on the breeze. The silky texture of unicorn hair as he’s sorting ingredients. His mother’s knife, fitting so perfectly in his hand. Sugary sweet lemon scenting the room on a warm day. The realization that everyone who loves him is gone.
5. He doesn’t really care, but sometimes he wants to sleep beside a warm body and just pretend.
Submissions should be between 100 - 2k words (though we will accept your novel, this is a short, fun challenge) (Fun for us, not for Severus)
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1st.
Roo and Snow
your zany mods.