|D.J. (djin7) wrote in snarry_games,|
@ 2008-05-10 22:31:00
|Entry tags:||halfway, master list, mod post|
HALF WAY POINT OF THE SNARRY GAMES! Can you handle the heat?
We are at the HALF-WAY POINT in the Snarry Games! This means the fantastic number of 35 have been posted. Now's your chance to go back and catch up! We have many more extraordinary and wonderful stories to share with you, beginning again tomorrow morning. Thank you for supporting the Snarry Games. Enjoy!
1. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Amand_r "The (Un)Professional" Word Count: ~42,363; Warnings; Summary: "Sir, it's out of my hands. The gods want you to go to your Hogwarts reunion, and they want you to delete someone while you're there."
2. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Amanuensis "The Two Magicians" Word Count: ~4,300; Summary: "So she became a full-dressed ship a-sailing on the sea / But he became a bold captain and aboard of her went he..."
3. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Centaury_Squill "Lost and Found" Word Count: ~16,000; Warnings; Summary: After Lord Voldemort's defeat Harry finds Snape again in a new setting. Events conspire against the former Potions master, and Harry enlists the support of his friends to clear Snape's name. But Neville is absorbed in his beloved plants, Ron is less than enthusiastic, and Hermione has problems of her own — while Snape himself seems to have forgotten something important...
4. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Dracofiend "Dalliance, a Convenience" Word Count: ~5350; Warnings; Summary: It's an ordinary convenience that Severus enjoys.
5. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Empathic Siren "For the Love of a Good Woman" Word Count: ~6,000; Warnings; Summary: Love defines our choices, our lives, our everything. How does it define Snape and Harry? Harry finds out when he learns that Snape has unexpectedly died. Over the course of seven days, we learn of the relationship he and Harry had after the war, and what it meant to Harry, what it meant to Severus.
6. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: FitofPique "MadeUp Lullaby #43" Word Count: ~20,500; Warnings; Summary: People who say they sleep like a baby don't usually have one.
7. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Gingertart "Getting Familiar" Word Count: ~15,000; Warnings; Summary: Snape has watched over Potter for so long that nothing from poisonous snakes and assassins to amorous doppelgangers can stop him. Eventually he's going to figure out why.
8. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Josan "One Down, Two Across" Word Count: ~22,291; Warnings; Summary: When is a crossword puzzle not a crossword puzzle? When it leads Harry on an adventure.
9. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Klynie "The Ghostwriter" Word Count: ~29,000; Warnings; Summary: Hiring a ghostwriter for his autobiography reveals secrets Harry would prefer to leave hidden.
10. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Lilyseyes "Immaculate Misconception" Word Count: ~25,000; Warnings; Summary: Harry managed to save Snape that night in the Shrieking Shack with healing magic but Harry didn’t know his own strength...
11. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Meri Oddities "Escaping The Paradox" Word Count: 35,706; Warnings; Summary: After Harry is thrown back in time to 1971, he has several choices to make.
12. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Mimiheart "Troublesome Transition" Word Count: ~5500; Warnings; Summary: Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome. ~Isaac Asimov
13. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Perfica "Come Out Of The West" Word Count: ~8,978; Summary: Spending time with an injured man causes a bored Harry Potter to rethink his options in life.
14. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: RaeWhit "Down the Rabbit Hole" Word Count: ~48,000+; Summary: For Harry and Snape, the war might be over, but the battle isn't.
15. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: SchemingReader "Benefits" Word Count: ~9,629; Summary: Harry dreams that Snape is alive and needs his help. But can Snape survive Harry's 'saving people thing'?
16. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Simon's Flower "Chains" Word Count: ~12,500; Warnings; Summary: On holiday for the first time, Quidditch star Harry Potter falls ill due to goblin inattention. One person can help him, but dare he trust the missing-in-action double-agent Severus Snape with his life?
17. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: Svartalfur "Polyjuice Pertinacity or The Tale of the Auror and the Whore" Word Count: ~ 22,000; Warnings; Summary: Harry and Snape's jobs collide.
18. TEAM DRAGON ENTRY: The Minx 17 "When Fate Steps In" Word Count: ~20,000; Warnings; Summary: Sometimes the best wishes are the ones that sneak up on you.