First of all, the weather for the month o/ Most of May will have the usual mild Spring weather, except for the time from the 23rd to the 25th, where it'll suddenly become windy and gray outside, ending with some heavy rains on the 26th.
Second of all, events! Starting tomorrow and ending on Friday 11th
, there will be a replay of the mistletoe
event. These little things will be showing up all over Kiseki once more, so watch out for them.
Once that's done, a second event will take place - during the 12th and 13th of this month, we'll have a sleepover event
(for lack of a better/cuter name)! What does this mean?
- The sun won't come up for the whole weekend.
- A massive, circus-like tent will appear in the middle of the camping grounds, connected to every single individual tent existing already. Inside the character's rooms, a new door will appear to connect them. This massive tent will be lit by lanterns and be full of cushions, pillows, stuffed animals, etc.
- Every single area in Kiseki aside from the inside of buildings and the beaches will feel as if it were made of plush. Even the ground!
- There will be bowls with snacks - popcorn, chocolates, candy, and so on - scattered all over Kiseki. The food in them will be perfectly safe, although it might make your character more likely to giggle.
- Every character will find themselves dressed in nightwear - either pyjamas or nightgowns or whatever you'd prefer. You can mix and match, so you can have a sparkly girl in a boring guy pyjama, or a guy in a frilly gown.
That would be all for now! As always, feel free to ask any questions o3o/