Kiseki's having a 4th wall event!
Starting on February 15th
and lasting until the 21st
, Kiseki's world will open up for visitors of all worlds.
Those arriving will have no journals of their own (we'll provide logs for people to be able to play out threads), and will have a small mascot pin of Mokona, with the word "guest" engraved into it, which they won't be able to remove. When guests first arrive, the Mokona will project a hologram of the Welcome Ladies, explaining what Kiseki is and that they were invited here for a short while. These little Mokonas will initially be black, and will gradually change colors into a white Mokona during the week. Once the change is complete, this little Mokona will spread out wings and open a portal to take its carrier back to their land. For those who wish to join us during that time:
- Keep in mind that usual game rules
still apply, save for those regarding applications.
- All info about the game can be found here
, from FAQ to descriptions of locations to who's already taken, and so on.
- If you require invite codes, as IJ still asks for them, leave a comment here (anonymously or not) and we'll provide you with them.
- If your journal is new or simply empty for whatever reason, please add at least the following either on an entry or their profile:
- Characters who were introduced during 4th wall who get applied within that app cycle (up until April 15th) can keep any memories from the 4th wall events, if so desired.
- If you have any questions about the game itself or anything else, please let us know.
Reposting these so they're easier to find! Added a little note to the explanation, as well.