|Dr. Strange (cametobargain) wrote in chances_net,|
@ 2022-08-19 17:56:00
|Entry tags:||dctv: kara danvers, good omens: anthony crowley, harry potter: hermione granger, marvel animated: tony stark, marvel comics: kate bishop, mcu: carol danvers, mcu: pepper potts, mcu: stephen strange, mcu: yelena belova, star wars: rey skywalker, stranger things: nancy wheeler, the magicians: julia wicker, tvdverse: hope mikaelson|
[Filtered Against the Under 16 Crowd]
I think it might be best if we start tracking what we know about this thing. It's not a creature I'm familiar with but I still suspect it's from my world, or at least Emily's, not Albus'.
- We believe it to be some sort of demon, conjured by magic.
- It definitely wants to hurt, perhaps even kill. (Has Murdock been located and assisted?)
- The building is completely blacked out. Electricity in general does seem to work. Also flashlights, candles, and spells that summon light still seem to work
- We can't leave the building. I'm uncertain if others can come in and if they can, will they be trapped with us. Someone should likely contact Ms. Smith and the other officials.
- Ms. Smith has been contacted, they will be attempting to send supplies until this passes or we figure out how to stop it.
- Medical assistance can come in but we can't follow it out. Still uncertain if this demon can hurt them while they're in here.
- Soft music can soothe it. I do not recommend Kate Bush. Not when Adele exists.
I'll try to add anything else we find.
[Magic Users Over 18]
I'm going to say something I rarely say: I need help. We're out of my league here. I know the magic of my world better than most but this? This is very different. What started as a simple spell seems to have morphed into something far out of my comfort zone.
Emily says there was no Dark Magic involved. I'm inclined to believe her, as she's experienced the Dark Dimension herself and likely won't want any part of it. Yet somehow, this still happened. My suspicion is that it has something to do with how Emily's magic counters with Albus', but I can't be certain without further attempts to recreate and I think maybe that should wait until a much more controlled environment? I'd also like to use the magic from some other worlds, as well.
I'm asking you three to stick close until we've got this under control.
I can't lose I don't exactly have time to track any of you down dark hallways.