|Scorpius Malfoy (hd_scorpius) wrote in hogwarts_dawn,|
@ 2021-06-12 11:33:00
|Entry tags:||character: albus dumbledore, character: albus s. potter, character: harry potter, character: james potter, character: james s. potter, character: lily evans potter, character: lily luna potter, character: marlene mckinnon, character: myron wagtail, character: padma patil, character: parvati patil, character: peter pettigrew, character: regulus black, character: roxanne weasley, character: savannah monroe, character: scorpius malfoy, character: sirius black, character: theodore nott|
RP: Pool party
When: 12th of June
Where: Pool area
What: The pool party doesn't go as well as they thought
- The pool area is in the dungeon, not to far from the club.
- It's a pool, hot tub and a sauna
- The party started at 4. The house elves have provided food and drinks and the plan is to spend the evening there. There's also loud music
- Around 7ish, they hear loud screeching getting close.
- There's a flock of ten birds that enter the pool area. From the sounds, they can tell that there are more. If your character isn't in the pool, he/she can be surprised somewhere else.
- They don't recognize the creatures. On first look they look friendly, but when they attack, they will use their talons (poisoned), beaks (very cutting) and fire breath.
- Burns from the fire breath are magical and the scars will NOT be able to be cured without major work/time, reshaping of someone's body. So basically if you want your character to look like he/she does without scars, don't pick magical burns.
- The poison will make people very sick. In fact, Marlene will not know how to cure it and people will assume that they will end up dying. It will take a four days before the cure is found and they will be cured. Obviously the characters don't know this.
- Injury Score is Here