|Lois Lane; Intrepid Reporter (thatlanewit) wrote in wariscomingcom,|
@ 2014-09-07 08:15:00
|Entry tags:||lissa dragomir, lois lane, rose hathaway, tris prior|
No evil or bad heaven
Okay, for new arrivals--we really need a new Introduction to Lawrence linky post, everyone.
1. Did you all get a place to stay? We've got a few places available but we also understand people not trusting anyone so you're free to figure that out on your own. But we do have nice envelopes full of gift cards and stuff if you'd like one of those. And yes, we've upgraded to VISA and MASTERCARD ones instead of limited to specific shops cause those were a bitch to use.
2. Did anyone tell you about the anti-possession amulets? You'll want one because I doubt any of you would like to be possessed by a demon and while we might know who's in charge of Hell these days we also know there are those not happy with Crowley's rule so possessions can still happen.
3. I'm sure you all know you're in Lawrence, Kansas by now. It's 2014.
4. Can you go home? No one has found a way. You're free to try that out. Good luck but some people have been here for ages. I've been here over 2 years now. Some people go home and come back. Nice thing is no one will know you're gone though. So while you'll worry about them at least they will not know you're gone. When the Seal does spit you out you'll just go straight back to the exact point you've left.
5. So what do you do here? That's up to you. There are monsters to fight if you want to do that. Or live a normal life if you want to do that. (and when I say monsters I mean the ones from this world. We've got werewolves and vampires and aliens and others that we do not lump into the monster group that the Seal brought here.) And I'm sure Rose will let you all know about her Arrival's Class that she offers to fill you in on all the details.
Did I leave anything out?