|Children of Eden Mod (childofedenmod) wrote in childofeden_ooc,|
@ 2013-09-18 18:12:00
|- The following species are defined as subspecies of Supernaturals|
- They are becoming more rare these days and most of them will most likely just be slaves
- Exceptions would be full blood faes and weres, angels (unless they chose become a slave), and demons who have outlived their witches
- As subspecies of Supernaturals they are usually looked down on by the powerful three (Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves)
|They are similar to werewolves in every way. The full moon affects them much like werewolves. They have the same strength and weaknesses, same forms of shifting, everything. They are more solitary creatures now and no longer live in packs or prides.|
They are rare because the werewolves saw them as a threat and for a very long time had fought to wipe out any other were completely. In recent years werewolves have become sure of where they stand and have let the other were creatures live in peace.
The only difference between werewolves and other weres are the eye colors.
Tiger: gold (alpha), silver (beta), green (omega)
Dragon: green (alpha), purple (beta), red (omega)
Lion: orange (alpha), blue (beta), white (omega)
Fox: blue (alpha), gold (beta), red (omega)
Leopard: silver (alpha), red (beta), purple (omega)
Rams: white (alpha), gray (beta), yellow (omega)
|Faes are extremely attractive to humans as well as to vampires. Vampires have a hard time resisting faes because of their smell and taste; fairy blood is intoxicating to vampires. This makes face to face interactions between them all but impossible. When a fairy dies a corpse is not left, just a sparkling powder (or fairy dust); the body just disintegrates. Faes are secretive about their own race, customs, interactions, and world. They normally inhabit the fae world, named Faery, but there are portals and doorways between it and the human world. Those who have fairy blood in them but are not full-blooded fairies have limited fae powers, while maintaining some of the attractive qualities of fairies.|
Due to the how good they smell and taste to vampires and weres, seeing a full blooded fae in the human world is a rare thing these days. Seeing a half blood fae is becoming a rare sight as well but they do pop up now and then on the auction block.
Powers & Abilities
- Telepathy - Faes are able to read the thoughts of any sentient creature that gives off brain waves (which means it excludes vampires because they are technically dead). They can receive images or sentences, depending on the person. If they concentrate, they can "turn off" this ability.
- Photokinesis - Faes can generate and control large beams of light with their minds, using this ability to attack an enemy or topple large objects. True faes can morph the light beams into grenade-resembling round shapes that explode on impact. The light varies in color, from blue to golden, usually depending on the time of day; blue seems to be more common at night whereas gold appears in daylight. The ability has been described as "nature itself" and can be used offensively on humans, the weres and vampires. Photokinesis is the core feature of fairy magic and can be used for a number of purposes other than offensive blasts. Fairies can use their light abilities to sense things about other fairies, and seemingly render beings unconscious and return a person's consciousness. Excessive use of photokinesis can drain a part-fae of their inherent magic.
- Shapeshifting - Faes have the ability to change his or her physical appearance at will. The change can take a wide variety of forms, changing sex and age, potentially looking like anyone at all, or even just changing a part of their appearances, such as the shape of their noses.
- Teleportation - Full blooded faes are able to teleport at any given area. Half blooded faes are not able to.
- Illusion Casting - Able to cast vivid and convincing illusions in order to trick others, as demonstrated with the illusion on the fae world, making it appear more appealing and beautiful. This ability is very similar to their shapeshifting ability if not the same.
- Longevity - Faes can live much longer than most other creatures, but they are not immortal, implying that they eventually face natural death. The age of 130 is said to be young and 500 is said to be halfway to being an elder. They can, however, be injured or drained of their blood to the point of their deaths. Upon dying, a fairy returns to their original appearance and their corpse dissolves into glittering dust.
Fae Blood Abilities
- Attraction - Fae blood smells very appealing to supernaturals, especially vampires. The blood also increases the physical appeal of human/fairy hybrids and their descendants. Which is the reason there is so very few fae left.
- Cold Iron - if a fae is pierced by or entrapped in Cold iron it will weaken them hampering or even canceling their abilities depending on the duration of their contact with it.
- Shiny Objects - Fae are susceptible to shiny objects. While this particular weakness does not incapacitate them, it could possibly be useful in distracting them.
- Sometime after God existence he created Heaven. But he became lonely and creature his first children: Angels.
- Over time God created two types of Angels: Archangels and Seraphs. Archangels were the first angels to be created and over time have become few in numbers. Seraphs are the Angels that came later after God had perfected what abilities and powers he wanted his first children to have.
- Archangels are the more powerful Angels. They have direct contact with God and have more authority then Seraphs.
- Seraphs have the greater numbers compared to Archangels. They are not as strong as their older brethren.
- God then created Earth. In it he placed the first human beings, Adam and Eve, and they were left to populate the Earth. The humans were stupid, and immoral, and were at the brink of killing themselves off. God realized his mistake, and in an effort to save the Earth, he created Supernaturals.
- God gave the Supernaturals rule over the humans, for the rest of time.
- And God gave Angels the ability to go to Earth and police the Supernaturals when they needed to.
- Angels are winged spirits native to Heaven, imbued with holy white light. Their true form is nothing less of holy righteous beings which are beautiful as well as hazardous and terrifying all at the same time; ranging from two to six large feathered wings on their backs, four animalistic heads with halos of light around them, and heights as tall as skyscrapers.
- Though rarely ever seen they are the police of the supernatural world. When the heads of each branch can’t get along and it looks like it is leading to a war that is when angels usually step in and no one likes it when they do that. That is why the head of each branch usually finds a more peaceful solution.
Immortal Angels (We will not be accepting any more Immortal Angels)
Very rarely, only happens once in a hundred years, an angel will come to Earth either out of rebellion, curiosity, or as an order from the Lord. They will find a vessel that will willingly share their body and house them for as long they stay on Earth. The human body becomes immortal and doesn’t age with the rest of the world.
There is no time limit for an Immortal Angel to find a body because they are not risk of dying unlike their Fallen Angels that want to do away with God and Heaven for forever. Immortal Angels can even protect their chosen vessels from Heaven during the times they are away from them.
Though they are the most powerful beings Earth has there is a strict law they have to abide by when they are on Earth and that is they cannot interfere in Superntural politics and issues. They have to let the Heads of the species work out the issue on their own without interference from an Immortal Angel.
Immortal Angels Abilities & Powers
- Protective Charm - An Immortal Angel can protect an individual (commonly their vessels) from most forms of physical damage.
- Pyrokinesis - The ability to manipulate fire.
- Astral Projection - Immortal Angels can project their wings (and only their wings) onto surfaces at will. If one is killed its wings are burned onto the surface on which they died.
- Wings - Immortal Angels have 2 to 6 wings. They can project them onto walls and objects, keep them invisible, or have them visible. Most angels have white wings but the rare one will have black wings. Wings analagous to patterns in nature and purely decorative. They have nothing to do with rank or power.
- Electronic Manipulation - Immortal Angels can manipulate electrical appliances.
- Invulnerability - The only things capable of killing Immortal Angels are Angel Blades and Holy Fire.
- Regeneration - If an Immortal Angel’s vessel is damaged, it will repair itself nearly instantly unless the wound was caused by angelic weaponry.
- Super Stamina - Immortal Angels never tire, and they do not require food, water, oxygen, or sleep to sustain themselves.
- Super Strength - Immortal Angels possess incredible strength. The physical strength of an Fallen Angels in a vessel is unknown, but their strength is unlimited as it doesn't come from the vessels muscles but instead their angelic power. They also have an extreme control on their strength as they have been shown to punch through walls but also non-fatally punch humans.
- Telekinesis - Immortal Angels are able to telekinetically move beings and objects with their mind.
- Telepathy - Immortal Angels can read the minds of other angels with ease.
- Voice Mimicry - Immortal Angels can perfectly mimic the voice of mortals.
- Flight - All Immortal Angels are able to fly. They can make their wings visible or invisible (it’s up to them) and they are able to fly with them.
- Teleportation - Immortal Angels have the ability to teleport to and from Heaven, leaving or taking their vessels with them when they do. They are unable to teleport from one Earth location to the next due to their inability to access their True Form while on Earth.
- Invisibility - Immortal Angels, even while occupying vessels, can render themselves unseen.
- Healing - Immortal Angels have the ability to heal humans and half humans. They are not able to heal Supernatueal creatures.
- Smiting - Immortal Angels have the ability kill demons by placing a hand on the forehead of a possessed individual. Extremely powerful demons are immune to the touch of Seraphs Immortal Angels.
- Supernatural perception - Immortal Angels are able to see objects and beings that are invisible to humans.
- Resurrection - Some Immortal Angels are sufficiently powerful to resurrect all creatures: Superntural and Human.
Every now and then an angel will become tired of watching the goings on on Earth and decide they want to become part of it. They choose to fall to Earth and never see Heaven again. They are called Fallen Angels.
They must find a willing human body that will house them within 24 hours of falling or they will die. Once they have a willing human and share that body they are not able to take over another body. They essentially become humans with Angel powers as they loose their True Form when they fall. And one day with will die of old age but being a Fallen Angel prolongs the mortal shell that they have for a very long time.
It is rare for an angel to give up most of its power, immortality, and True Form just so they become part of the human world.
Fallen Angels Abilities & Powers
- Astral Projection - Fallen Angels can project their wings (and only their wings) onto surfaces at will. If one is killed its wings are burned onto the surface on which they died.
- Wings - Fallen Angels have 2 to 6 wings. They can project them onto walls and objects, keep them invisible, or have them visible. Most angels have white wings but the rare one will have black wings.
- Electronic Manipulation - Fallen Angels can manipulate electrical appliances.
- Invulnerability - The only things capable of killing Fallen Angels are Angel Blades, old age, and Holy Fire.
- Regeneration - If a Fallen Angel's vessel is damaged, it will repair itself nearly instantly unless the wound was caused by angelic weaponry.
- Super Stamina - Fallen Angels never tire, and they do not require food, water, oxygen, or sleep to sustain themselves.
- Super Strength - Fallen Angels possess incredible strength. The physical strength of an Fallen Angels in a vessel is unknown, but their strength is unlimited as it doesn't come from the vessels muscles but instead their angelic power. They also have an extreme control on their strength as they have been shown to punch through walls but also non-fatally punch humans.
- Telekinesis - Fallen Angels are able to telekinetically move beings and objects with their mind.
- Telepathy - Fallen Angels can read the minds of other angels with ease.
- Voice Mimicry - Fallen Angels can perfectly mimic the voice of mortals.
- Flight - All Fallen Angels are able to fly. They can make their wings visible or invisible (it's up to them) and they are able to fly with them.
Weaknesses for both Fallen and Immortal Angels
- Holy Fire - Encased in flames created from Holy Oil, the angel is trapped. The trapped angel still can use their powers, possibly aiding them to escape. Touching the flame will kill the vessel and the angel.
- Enochian Sigils - When Enochian sigils are placed on human rib cages, they prevent any angel from detecting and finding them. They can also be used to prevent angels from entering a building by painting them on the building's walls.
- Hex Bags - Hex bags can used to prevent angels from detecting and finding someone.
- Angelic Blade - An angel can be killed by stabbing him or her with an angelic blade. It seems that the angel must be stabbed in a vital area of the human body, such as the head, heart, neck, or stomach. When an angel is stabbed by an angelic blade, a burst of bright, white light is released and angel wings are burned on the surface underneath the body of the angel's human vessel.
Weakness for Immortal Angels
- True Form and Powers on Earth - Immortal Angels are a lot weaker than they are in Heaven when they come and stay on Earth. They have all of their powers and abilities but they aren’t as strong or as powerful because they can’t access their True Form while on Earth. God found out when Immortal Angels accessed their True Form on Earth humans and Supernatural creatures tended to die. So he blocked the ability for Immortal Angels to access their True From outside of Heaven.
- Unsuitable vessels - If an angel takes a vessel that cannot hold the angel's power, it will begin to burn out unless they find a more suitable one. In extreme cases the vessel will explode upon possession.
- Vessel Expulsion - If an vessel does not want the angel in them any more and they are aware of the possession, they can expel the angel possessing them though it seems to cause no harm besides rendering the angel bodiless.
|Demons were once humans who were condemned to Hell. Their souls were corrupted and warped after spending hundreds of years in Hell being tortured and having all of their humanity and feelings burnt out of them. They are left as large black clouds with dark energy that generate electromagnetic interference and leave behind a sulfurous residue. |
To take form on Earth once more they must be summoned by a witch and cast into a human’s body (most likely a slave). They essentially become the witch’s familiar. Having a demon familiar increases the witches power and longevity. The two form a bonded contract: the human host is tattooed (some sort of circle) and the demon gets to stay on Earth. Only downside is the demon cannot switch bodies and is only stuck with the one so they have to take care of it. Many an inexperienced Witch has met their end by misjudging their abilities or the acceptance of the being they’ve conjured.
The bonding ritual is a dangerous and taxing affair that the average witch can't or won't perform as it leaves them vulnerable during the casting and afterwards until they take an extended rest. Which also leaves them at the mercy of their new demon if it hasn't taken a liking to them.
Though the demon isn’t always a familiar/slave. If their bonded witch dies from natural or supernatural death that has nothing to do with the demon, the demon is then free to do as it wants. But it is still stuck in a mortal body that will eventually die a natural death.
A sign that a slave is a demon and not a human is that they can turn their eyes completely black on command.
Due to the ritual and how dangerous it can be you rarely see a demon familiar but they are there along with a few demons who have outlived their masters and have become masters themselves.
Powers & Abilities
A demon is as powerful as their witch was. They cannot become more powerful than that.
- Electromagnetic Interference - Demons, like spirits, often disrupt nearby electronics with their presence.
- Invulnerability - Injuries that would be fatal to humans, such as broken necks or gunshot wounds, have very little - if any - effect on demons while they are bonded to their witch. They can only be killed by special weapons or rituals. After their witch dies they become vulnerable.
- Super stamina - Demons never tire, and do not require food, water, oxygen, or sleep to sustain themselves. This doesn’t mean that they don’t enjoy the luxury of such things though.
- Super strength - Demons possess superior physical strength compared to that of humans; capable of physically overpowering humans and most monsters.
- Supernatural Perception - Demons are able to see hidden supernatural activity and beings, such as Reapers, ghosts, and Hellhounds.
- Supernatural Senses - Demons have an enhanced sense of smell and taste.
- Telekinesis - Demons can move or suspend objects and other beings with their minds.
- Pyrokinesis - Some demons can generate and manipulate fire.
- Spell Casting - Some demons can practice witchcraft, much like witches, like altering the range/space they occupy.
- Devil's Trap - A Devil's Trap will hold a demon in place and prevent its escape. The Trap will also prevent demons from using their powers.For some reason, a demon inside a trap is usually unable to do anything to damage the integrity of the circle, which would allow its escape.
- Salt - Demons are unable to cross a line of salt and can do very little to damage the line at all. They can't even open doors lined with salt if opening it would break the line. Salt can also be used to torture demons by making them ingest it or by injecting them with salt-water. It can also be put into shotgun rounds to hurt and knock back demons.
- Holy Water - Holy Water burns demons that come into contact with it, like acid.
- Iron - A demon can't touch iron without its skin burning or cross it if it is used to erect a barrier, much like salt..
- Purified blood - The blood of a person who has confessed his/her sins is shown to be able to hurt Demons if injected into them.
Application | Characters | Wanted Characters | Master and Slave List | Members | Dropbox
Rules & FAQ | Holds | Useful Information | Locations | Calendar | Friends Button | Tags
Werewolves | Vampires | Witches | Subspecies