|Children of Eden Mod (childofedenmod) wrote in childofeden_ooc,|
@ 2013-09-02 17:58:00
|- Town name: Crescent Hills.|
- Crescent Hills is located in a valley in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, United States.
- CoE has an similar but alerted history to that of the world.
- Technology is a bit more advanced. Have fun with it. No flying cars or cyborgs.
- Having a slave is normal and the more slaves a Master has, the wealthier and more powerful they look.
- Although it is isolated from other major cities, by way of being tucked up in the mountains, Crescent Hills doesn’t lack for anything. There is a large pedestrian area in the middle of town, which holds all of the major shops and gathering places. Townhouses, apartments, and other moderately priced housing lie on the outer edge of the shopping district, and beyond that lays the large estates, all Supernatural owned of course.
- Crescent Hills has become a popular neutral place where the subspecies Masters have have found they can come and live peacefully without hate or fear of persecution.
- The personal journals are an electronic device that connects everyone to everyone else. All masters would have one and slaves will get them as rewards. But their master will/can see private posts if they choose to do so. If some slaves are technology savvy they can hack their journal and keep posts private from their masters.
- The internet does exists. Everything we have now they have in CoE.
|SPECIES AND GENES|
- There are three kinds of Supernaturals that are the dominant species of the world:
- There are also supernatural 'subspecies' that can be Masters: weres, fae, angels, demons
- Werewolf and Witch genes are dominant when it comes to genes. Vampires can't reproduce.
- Subspecies supernaturals genes are recessive compared to Werewolf and Witch genes but stronger then human genes. Demons and Angels can't reproduce.
- The subspecies supernaturals (weres and fae) have weaker genes so you could have a witch with some fae genes but they would be seen as a witch socially.
- It is common practice all over the world to have a person be the Head of their species in each town. They keep the peace between their species and the other species by talking with the other Heads when issues come up.
- Each Head is technically voted into their position by other members of their species but money and influence (family and history with the town) does come into play.
- There is a Head Witch, Werewolf, and Vampire in Crescent Hills that the others look to:
- The Head Witch is Magnus Bane. magnus_magus
- The Head Werewolf is Laura Hale. alittlewolf
- The Head Vampire is Damon Salvatore. master_damon
- As more variety of species move to Crescent Hills Vampires, Witches, and Werewolves have allowed a Head Were and a Head Fae to be made.
- The Head Were is unclaimed.
- The Head Fae is unclaimed.
- The Head Were and the Head Fae would only speak on behalf of the Masters of their kind and not the slaves.
- Each Head would be like a judge or the police for their species: fixing issues, giving out punishment, giving advice.
- If there is an issue between species, the Head of those species would talk and try to work out a peaceful agreement to the matter.
- If the issue is bad enough that it is going to lead to some kind of fight or war between species (specially the dominant three) then Immortal Angels that are in the area or watching that area would step in.
- Having Immortal Angels step in is always the last resort and none of the Heads want that to happen.
BREEDING AND REPRODUCING
- Since Vampires can't reproduce, they often increase their numbers by breeding the strongest and smartest humans, and intensively training the offspring. These small groups of children are given privileges and aren't treated like other humans. The few who prove that they are worthy, are turned when they reach adulthood and are given the status of Master.
- If a Werewolf or Witch has a child with a human they would be born as a Werewolf or Witch. But they would still be considered a slave unless the supernatural parent adopts them into the family.
- If a Werewolf had a child with a Witch they would be seen as which ever gene was stronger.
- If a Werewolf or a Witch had a child with a Fae or a Were they would be a Werewolf or Witch. But this doesn't mean they don't have characteristic or powers that come from their Fae or Were genes.
- The world of Children of Eden is run pretty much the same as the real world but instead of humans the leaders are supernatural species.
- The President of the U.S.A. is a Witch and his Vice President is a Vampire.
- The British Royal family is made up of mostly werewolves. Most of them Alphas.
- No one can remember how the supernatural species and humans had come to be (except maybe Immortal Angels but most of them don't care to actually research it).
- Supernaturals rule everywhere in the world. They have from the very start of time. They are the superior creatures and humans have always been inferior and slaves.
- Way back, thousands of years ago, when humans were just dumb animals the Supernatural species saw them as pets. They were taken care of and treated like pets, similar to the way early man's partnership with wolves resulted in their domestication.
- The Supernatural species soon realized that humans could be taught to read and write, to build and work, and that is when humans moved from pets to slaves.
- There has been human rebellions before, all over the world, and there are pocket of free humans here and there but in CoE we are more concerned about the rebellion affecting Crescent Hills.
- A large rebellion has started up in the Rocky Mountains of the United States that is causing some issues for Supernaturals. See more about the Rebellion in the Slave section.
- Many Masters view the longstanding relationship between humans and supernaturals as a social contract, with the Masters having a social responsibility to care for humans (who would otherwise wither and die).
- Most Masters see their slaves as something that doesn't know how to take care of themselves and need their Master to do it for them.
Put this in Species page
- Witches can use multi types of magic. It all depends on how the witch was taught and raised. They might just know one form or they might know a couple or they might know all of them. Also depends on their beliefs if they use them or not.
- Most slaves are humans but there are a few unlucky dominant supernaturals that have become slaves for a variety of reasons. Like selling yourself or a family member to get out of debt. Slavery is also a punishment if the crime is bad enough.
- There are also supernatural 'subspecies' that can be Slaves: weres, fae, angels, demons
- Nicknames for humans: muggles, pets, normies, pigs, Adams or Eves.
- Illegal slave fighting happens (much like illegal dog fighting).
- Depending on the Master most slaves are marked with a tattoo or brand or they wear a collar. It is a severe punished to be seen without a collar on.
- If a human is adopted into a supernatural family they would not have the family status. They would be seen as a slave to the rest of the world but it is up to the family on how they treat that human. If the adopted human was turned into a vampire or werewolf than they would gain the family status.
- If a slave is disabled, by birth or accident, they would be assigned to whatever duties they excelled at. So one with disabilities would simply be called upon to use their strengths.
- Eugenics does happen, or used to happen, but was deemed morally and ethically wrong even to humans and subspecies supernaturals.
- The technological advancements in CoE does include things like disability/accessibility technology.
- Slaves do not know that their masters can read their private journal posts unless they are told.
- Werewolf and Witch genes are dominant when it comes to genes. Vampires can't reproduce.
- Subspecies supernaturals genes are weaker then Werewolf and Witch genes but stronger then human genes. Demons and Angels can't reproduce.
- If a human is born out of a wedlock between a human and witch or werewolf they would be seen as a witch or werewolf. A half breed, yes, but still a witch or werewolf. So if the half breed child were to have sex and produce a child, the child would be whatever the superntural parent was.
- The subspecies supernaturals (weres and fae) have weaker genes so you could have a witch with some fae genes but they would be seen as a witch.
- Is it possible for a child to be born with supernatural genes and not know it? Depends on the supernatural species we are talking about. Witch: yes. Fae: yes. Werewolf: no. Were-whatever: no.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN REBELLION
- The rebellion started when John Stilinski (now Rebel leader), John Winchester, Chris and Gerard Argent and the slaves of the house they were under were able to escape their aging witch after killing her. This was over 30 years ago and many of the original members are still free to this day.
- John, John, and Chris were all teenagers when this happened. They helped build the rebellion and over the years have become leaders and important figure heads.
- They started to kill the supernatural Masters and set free slaves within weeks of their own freedom and got away with it because none of the supernaturals ever saw it coming. All previous attempts were suppressed and kept out of the news. So the supernatural community didn't even know it was happening until it happened to them.
- When news started to leak the supernatural community was skeptical and honestly didn't take the threat seriously.
- So when they sent out a group of slave hunters to bring the rebels back they were overwhelmed by the numbers the rebels had. Due to technology and the slaves knowing how the Masters work they were able to quickly build a sizable group that was a force to be reckon with. Well until they scattered to the wind, seeming to disappear from the world.
- They didn’t disappear though. The humans just went into hiding, slowly building numbers, training warriors, becoming smart and a huge pain in any supernaturals’ ass. And that is how they are today. They are hiding, setting up movable camps all over the western side of the United States. Planning on rescues and fighting battles with groups of supernaturals that find them. They want freedom for humans and they aren’t going to stop until they get it.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Can slaves have sex with other slaves?
Officially depends on the Master and how strict they are with their slaves. Personal slaves probably cannot have sex without permission but house slaves are probably given a bit more leeway. Unofficially the human desire to reproduce cannot be repressed.
- Is there such a thing as slave marriage?
Yes, there is, though again it is more for the house/yard slaves than the Master's personal slaves.
- Is there such a thing as slave 'breeding'?
Yes. The Salvatores are the current breeders in Crescent Hills and the area surrounding the town. They breed for food and blood line for future vampires.
- If a child is born to a slave, how would that child be brought up?
As a slave. Unless they are the child of the Master than there is a chance she/he will accept the child as their own. Doesn't happen often.
- How long would the child reside with their parent(s) in the household which owns their parent?
Depends on the Master but it is most likely until they become useful. Some Masters might keep the child to make a happy family, some might sell them.
- At what age could it be sold?
Depends on the Master. Could be a baby when the child is sold off.
- Would it be trained in the household or are there places where a slave child can be sent for training until it reaches an age where it can be sold for the highest price (and therefore not have any particular attachments to family either biological or owners)?
It can be trained in the household or they can be sent to the Salvatore training center and be trained there.
- What is the youngest age (in actual play) that a slave character can be, 18? 21?
We have a 16 year old right now. Some players might not want to play with a character so young but 16 would be the youngest we are allowing in game.
Application | Characters | Wanted Characters | Master and Slave List | Members | Dropbox
Rules & FAQ | Holds | Useful Information | Locations | Calendar | Friends Button | Tags
Werewolves | Vampires | Witches | Subspecies