From time to time, just for fun, we will provide some character questions and a drabble/story topic to encourage character development. We hope they'll be fun for you - but answering them is entirely optional. If you do answer them, post them in your character's journal and feel free to leave a comment here linking us to the entry! You can answer as many or as few as you like, answer them one at a time, or all together. If you have any questions or topics you'd like to suggest for future prompts, please let us know.
1. Who is in your family? Tell us about your favorite and least favorite relatives.
2. How did the Great War (world war one) affect you?
3. What is something you've had to go without recently due to rationing/shortages? What do you do instead?
4. What makes you laugh? Describe your sense of humor.
5. Where do you live? Tell us about your home.
Drabble/Story topic: Regret
For those who are on live journal, you might want to friend http://arcology.livejournal.com . This is the update community for Lab Arc Designs - we post news about our games (we're currently running three), our columns, and other creative projects here.
Also, if anyone wants to friend me on LJ, my personal journal is http://charisma.livejournal.com . New friends rock!
'Ello all! Tis Sam with my second character, Victoire Chevalier. She's a prostitute in Fancy's little business, so come visit her! Her history is linked through her user info. Don't forget to run the friends button!