The Challenge: On September 1st, post something porny to your journal or favorite archive. This can be fic, art, icons, meta, your favorite porny recs, a dirty limerick, etc., etc. Then come back here and drop off a link so we can all enjoy the smutty goodness.
All fandoms and original work are welcome! All kinks, all types of pairings, anything goes, as long as there is some sort of smut factor, it belongs here! From the explicit, to the raunchy, to the taboo, to the vanilla, to the implied sort, we want all the smut.
For those that don’t have an IJ, don’t worry. We’ll put up a post to collect links from non-IJ folks and we’ll include them in the fest masterlist. If you host your works on AO3, we also have a collection created here. Feel free to add your past BBTP works to it as well!
The Rules: This is a laid back celebration of smut, so there are only a few rules here.
1. This fest collects links. So you must host your porny contribution elsewhere, then drop off a link here. Please use the following format:
Subject line - FIC/ART/ICON/TYPE OF WORK ~ Fandom (Character/Pairing, Rating) Header -
2. One post for each response to the challenge. So if you made icons, wrote a fic, and created a porny doodle, you’d make three different posts.
3. Tag Your Posts. We’ll have a post going up in a week to ask what fandom tags need to be created for this year’s fest. Add general tags if appropriate.
4. No pimping/spamming the community with unrelated things. This is for fest works only.
5. Don’t be a dick. No flaming/bashing allowed. If you come across a kink or pairing or fandom you don’t like, just keep scrolling.
6. HAVE FUN. YAY PORN.
The 2017 tag request post will be going up in a about a week. Meanwhile...
Spread the word!
Take a banner and spread the news so we can have even more porn! Because of photobucket's utter suckatude, I've lost a lot of the previous banners and don't have access to the ones I didn't make, so if you've got some saved that you'd like to use, feel free--also put them in the comments if you like! Otherwise, I've made three new ones for this year.