|Children of Eden Mod (childofedenmod) wrote in childofeden_ooc,|
1. Make sure you've looked over the rules and useful information.
2. Make a journal if you haven't already. If you need a code email the mods or post in the dropbox. If you have made a note in your application that you need a code we will email it to you.
3. Make sure to post a copy of your application to your character journal if you haven't already. Character profiles help other players understand your character and better develop their characters' relationship with your own, so this is essential!
4. Request to join the two communities: childofeden_rp and childofeden_ooc. Also, if you're at a loss for a username, you can try rp_tutorials for a list here.
5. Once you have been accepted please use the friends button. You won't be able to see the page until you are accepted into the communities.
6. Introduce yourself on the ooc community! Everyone's super friendly and would no doubt love to get some character history established.
7. Wait till we open on Sept. 29th or watch your friends page for some fun Memes in the OOC community that will be posted.
8. Upload icons. A program for uploading icons can be found here and a website for doing it (as well as transferring icons from one account to another) can be found here.
9. Also, if you're into customizing your journal, the community rp_tutorials has some great tools for customizing your character journal including character profile layouts, user info layouts, and journal layouts.