|Aw Mods (awmods) wrote in aw_snap,|
@ 2019-01-29 00:05:00
PREMISE | RULES | TAKEN
HOLDS | WANTED | APPLICATION
FAQ | MEMBERS
+ What are partner threads?
• Partner threads are a great way to encourage and give opportunities for random interactions between characters! Each month, we'll use a random number generator to pair up two writers! Each pair may use a partner thread up to 2 times to gain an extra item from home!
+ How does my character arrive?
• Not by choice! They're going to appear pretty much from whatever moment in their canon point you choose. They'll start out in the town square. Conveniently (for us players), there'll be a little table with a phone, connected to a communication network.
+ If everyone arrives at once, why do more characters come and go?
• Time is relative! No, seriously. Everyone is coming from different dimensions, worlds and places -- it stands to reason that time doesn't work the same everywhere. Just go with it.
+ Are there NPCS?
• The town is empty beyond those who show up there.
+ What is the town like? What kind of amenities does it offer?
• The town looks cute and hospitable, but once people begin to explore and look inside the buildings, they’ll find it’s a fairly empty and run-down place to live.