|Zombies Future Logs
1. Offspring (second generation) characters must have at least one parent in the current game. You must get express consent from the player of that character before creating their child. I will not be confirming this so please play nice and follow the rules. If you join I will assume you have already gotten your permission.
2. You must be an active member of zombiesmod to play in zfuturelogs.
3. There is no activity requirement for zfuturelogs. This means that activity in the future spin off does not count towards activity in the main community. You must still be active in the main community to continue to play here or in the future spin off.
4. OCs are allowed. I suspect that the game will be mostly comprised of OCs.
5. Anyone who is a member of zombiesmod can play in zfuturelogs. Please keep in mind that your character will be twenty five years older.
6. If you plan to bring in a new character into the game please drop me a line with the character's name and fandom. You do not need to fill out an application.
7. Please put a contact post in new character's journals.
It is 25 years in the future. Faith Lehane has been dead for eighteen years. Ten years ago the original vampires along with Alec took the city of Everett by storm. The prison was taken down along with several other major landmarks. Some of the members of the prison were lucky enough to escape, others (humans) were farmed and bred for their blood. Supernaturals who were not lucky enough to escape became employed by this terrible trio.
Now Rebekah and Alec rule the city of Everett with an iron fist. They have several "farms" filled with humans who are mated with one another to produce more humans and then eventually bled dry to feed the vampires living in Everett. They have turned many key figures into vampires to increase their ranks and power.
The network no longer exists in the future as Rebekah and Alec saw the freedom fighters as a threat to their new kingdom. Because of this they sent out scores of vampire assassins to kill every last one of the freedom fighters.
The wilderness is quite literally the woods now or the surrounding towns that have not yet been conquered by the vampires. Independent vampires and other supernaturals who do not want to work for Rebekah and Alec have taken to living in the woods and surrounding cities. There are also pockets of human civilization known as the rebels who are actively fighting to take Rebekah and Alec down and stop the blood farms springing up all over Everett.
Will your character fight and die? Or live to see another day?
|10: agent_mariahill, allisonmccall, always_there, humane, therogueslayer, transgenic, tricksterloki_, watcher_giles, wes_the_watcher, zombiesmod
|11: agent_mariahill, allisonmccall, avenging_son, harvelle, hybridvamp, justlykbudapest, transgenic, tricksterloki_, watcher_giles, wes_the_watcher, zombiesmod