Companion character header to the Brooklyn Tree roster layout. Use before LJ-cuts, on top of profiles, or ... anything else! Note that this layout will not work on your userinfo page, and that some custom journal layouts may screw with the coding a little and cause the look to change.
1. Copy/paste the code into your entry.
2. Replace PICURL1, PICURL2, and PICURL3 with animated GIFs or other images of your choice. For best results, GIFs should be at least 200px high and close to square (but don't have to be exact).
3. Replace CHARACTER with your character's name.
4. Replace SUBTITLE/USERNAME with your character's username or some other subtitle. In panfandom games, you might want to use this space to list your character's fandom.
5. Adjust colors if desired.
See it in action for Castiel at theriverman. (Does anyone want coding for that fake LJ-cut?)
This little header doesn't have a good space for credit, but if you can find some space in your journal for credit to supersuits or wearestardust, that would be super -- just so people can find their way back here if they like it.