1. There are no do-overs in life. Therefore, we do not allow reposting or a “do-over” in the game. If you have a question about your post, please discuss it with a mod or the other player in question before posting or replying. You may edit a post for punctuation, spelling, or grammar with permission.
2. This is an NC-17 game, which means some plots and character posts may include: graphic violence, sexual situations, and blatant stupidity. Please note: this does not imply that all plots must include NC-17 material, we rp situations that range from G-rated through NC-17. All material above a PG-13 rating must be friends only.
3. The only drama we want in our game is drama related to plot. If you have a problem with another player, we expect you to deal with it directly as adults. If you cannot resolve an issue with another player, please speak with the mods before it becomes an issue.
4. We do not allow posts which imply or directly relate to: pedophilia, incest, male pregnancy, or furries. Non-consensual sex must be pre-approved by mods and be directly related to plot.
5. The number of gay characters in the game will be proportional to the percentage of homosexuals in the population. Note: One of the mods is bisexual, this rule is not based on homophobia, this is to create a more realistic setting.
6. If you want your character to do something stupid, that is fine. We trip our characters up all the time, it makes us laugh. However, you must be willing to accept the consequences that these choices may have for your character within the game. For example: If a character punches his or her significant other, we will handle it the same way Chicago PD would.
7. We do not allow god-modding. We define 3 kinds:
a. God-Modding by implication. Usually this occurs when a player reinterprets another’s post to suit their own purposes. For Example: Player A posts: Lorna said, “Alex will you please get that?” and Alex’s player replies: As Lorna screamed at the top of her lungs ordering him around, Alex felt abused.
b. God-Modding in action. Our characters are superheroes, but they are not infallible. Before an rp begins, the mods will give information on what the characters are up against. You may not create more or stronger enemies in order to make your character look good. You also may not blatantly direct the actions of another’s character or post in such a way that prevents another character from taking action.
c. God-like knowledge. Just because players are given information on what will be happening in a single rp or the overarching plot, doesn’t mean the characters know. For Example, if Pixie writes in a private entry: “The next time Alex calls me Tinkerbell, I'm going to poke him in the butt with my soulsword.” Alex does not know she wrote this, and may not wear kevlar boxers, nor may he confront her about her potential alleged butt-stabbing shenanagins.
8. Icons may not contain full-frontal nudity, or be otherwise blatantly pornographic in nature.
9. Others may interpret the characters they play differently than you do or would. You may rest assured that we subjected all players to the same level of character development scrutiny that we subjected you to. Therefore, please remember to exercise tact and consideration if you would like to criticize someone else’s interpretation of a character.