|Gina Renaud | Mercedes Mondego (justonefish) wrote in letalesquee,|
@ 2010-08-01 10:51:00
|Entry tags:||i has no lifes, meme|
So lately I've been thinking about superheroes, because they are awesome. And I got to wondering. What would our Bellum kids be like in a Superhero Universe?
Here's your task! Post on your character's journal with his or her superhero story. Assume an AU that's similar to the Marvel/DC world of masked heroes. They can be a hero, a villain, an unaffiliated person, or some combination of the three. Give us a backstory and a name, hell, describe their costume if you're bored! I want to see how awesome Bellum would look in colorful tights.
For an added interactive bonus, post to other characters what role you think they would have in a Five Man Band. This is because hero/villain/unaffiliated crazy team-ups are ridiculously common, and it's fun to think about. Here are the five roles of the Five Man Band:
• The Hero - That's your leader. There are many kinds of heroes. For a villainy counterpart, you can call this "The Big Bad" or something.
• The Lancer - The Hero's right hand. Supporting character with a vengeance.
• The Smart Guy - Usually on the weaker side, but is easily smarter than everybody else put together. Often the nerdy comic relief.
• The Big Guy - The team's strong man. Is often dumb, but doesn't have to be.
• The Chick - The team's peacekeeper and inevitable voice of reason. Usually considered to be the heart of the team.
Now obviously you can have a girl Hero and a guy Chick. So don't let that stop you. Have fun, be amused, and let's put on some colorful tights!