We have a couple of adoptable characters, graciously donated by players that are no longer able to play but wanted their characters to continue. Each comes with a journal and a little bit of game history- so if you are a new person looking to pick up a character , or an existing player looking for another character, please consider one of these:
ginou mother of a young baby by a german solider, herbalist
sonnenschein - Hans' younger sister
If you are leaving the game and would like to leave your character up for adoption, please let us know.
Hey everyone - the monthly state of the world post is up in the IC community, and I want to take care of a little business here in the OOC.
There's a few people we haven't heard from in a while. I'd like to get a handle on who has left playing for good so that I can clean up the cast list. So if you're still with us, give a shout out if you haven't posted lately.
Also, it's been a while since we've had some character questions and drabble topics, so here's some to get us in the writing mood. Answer them in your character's journal - this is entirely optional, of course.
Drabble: Write a letter to someone you haven't spoken with in a while (can be either sent or unsent)
1. Do you believe your side will win the war? Why, or why not?
2. How lucky are you? To what extent do you believe in the power of luck or chance?
3. How did you spend summers before the war? How do you plan to spend them after?
4. Who was your first love? Do you ever still think of them?
5. Do you ever speak to strangers in line, or on the street? Why, or why not?