|Mods of Kiseki RPG (kiseki_mods) wrote in kiseki_rpg,|
@ 2011-03-20 03:35:00
|Entry tags:||au future event, event announcement, mod post|
Hello everyone! Time for the event we've discussed before! By the way, the anniversary event will still happen sometime during the middle of the year 8| I kept forgetting to make a sort of official announcement about that!
Anyway! This time, starting now, and lasting until April 1st, Kiseki itself will turn into an AU future version of itself!
In this made-up future, happening centuries and centuries after its current point in time, the magic that sustains Kiseki will no longer be strong enough to mantain it, causing the world and its habitants to slowly perish.
- All buildings will be in ruins, and looking abandoned, as if they hadn't been used in a long while. The Welcome Center and the main hotels will also show the signs of past damage that was done to them but was repaired by the world's magic (such as the time Ashura set the hotels on fire).
- Most Kisekians will be dead - if your characters happen to be running around the city, they might find some of their skeletons lying around. Those who haven't died will be ancient, look unkept, malnourished and dirty, and be even creepier than usual! They'll insist on greeting your characters, repeat themselves more than usual, and not seem to take notice of all the changes, simply grinning eerily at anyone they meet.
- The healing magic usually in work will malfunction, and not work most of the time or be weaker than usual.
- The way Kiseki bans certain curses and such will also malfunction, and could be lifted half-way or entirely. You can adjust this as you wish, and make your characters affected as badly as you want.
- Characters who're dead and who have had some sort of regeneration done by Kiseki (such as Sei or Cloney before he was Paparan) will end up feeling ill, as a result of the world's power weakening. Same as above, this can be adjusted according to your preferences.
- Characters who're otherwise healed by the world (such as Kakyou, Eagle or Karyou) will suffer far more from their canon health issues than normal. Same as above, this can be adjusted according to your preferences.
- Characters who get killed during the event will not be fully recovered when they return, and so possibly have lost limbs, be weak and sick, etc.
- Monsters from the forest will randomly break through the barriers keeping them caught, and be free to attack the city/living facilities/anyone who passes by.
- The journals will malfunction, causing filters to break and messages to be delayed.
- Past events will work for short amounts of time, or be easily fought off, or only work halfway.
- Obviously, supplies such as food, water, medicine, etc, will be scarce. Like during the Tokyo event, the monsters can be hunted for food, and the city & other islands would still have many supplies your characters can gather.
- The trains won't be working normally - they'll barely go between the different islands once or twice a day, and might get halfway for hours on end. So it won't be that easy to reach them (or to go back in case someone's outside the main island during the event's beginning).
- There'll be a major weather change! While Kiseki would now be approaching Spring-time, for the duration of the event it'll be constantly cloudy, rainy and full of fog.
In case you don't wish to submit one of your characters to these shenanigans, and as part of the general malfunction of the world, your character could end up being sent to sleep during it. It'd be as if you'd gone on hiatus, with the usual rules applying.
I believe that's it! As usual, feel free to ask any questions!