This is NOT the sign-up post
Hello, and welcome to hp_yule_balls
. I wanted to outline some guidelines/reminders before sign-ups begin.
* The sign-up post will go up on Friday, August 1st at 12:01AM EST (NYC, the U.S. East Coast). If you need to find out what time this is where you live, please consult this time zone converter
* There is a sign-up cap of
90 writers, and no cap on the number of artists. Pinch hitters will not count towards the total number.
* There will be separate sign-up posts for artists and writers.
* All sign-ups will take place on LJ to prevent any further confusion. IJ users who do not have an LJ account may comment anonymously and leave their IJ name.
* Sign-ups for writers will close either when we reach
90 or at 11:59PM EST on Friday, August 15th. Sign-ups for artists will remain open through August 15th.
* Journals younger than 2 months old will not be allowed to participate. If you have had your journal for fewer than 2 months, please contact the mods before signing up for the fest. We will take these requests into account on a case-by-case basis to ensure than you are an actual person capable of producing art/fic and that you are serious about participating. If your account is younger than 2 months old, and you do not have the mods’ permission but sign up anyway, your comment will be deleted.
* You may state your preference for receiving either art or fic, but please note that this is an exchange for both fic and art and that you may receive either, depending on how the numbers match up. If you have no preference, PLEASE say so in your sign-up comment.
* And, once again, if you are younger than 18, you may not participate in this fest.
Below are sample sign-up templates for artists and writers, if you would like to start filling them out in advance.
Sign-up template for writers:
Sign-up template for artists:
If you have any questions, please contact the mods at email@example.com or leave a comment to this post.