|X-Men Stuff (xalted) wrote in xmen_ooc,|
@ 2009-03-25 20:14:00
|Entry tags:||!mod, info, layouts|
Xavier Institute For Higher Learning
|INSIDE THE MANSION
SAUNA & HOT TUB
KITCHENETTE OFF WORKSHOP
DORM COMMON ROOMS | DORM BATHROOMS
REC ROOM TV (108" LCD) | REC ROOM SOFA
LIBRARY | LIBRARY SHELVES | LIBRARY FIREPLACE
BATHROOMS: VANITY CLOSE-UP, SINK/SHOWER, VANITY, TUB/GENERAL
|BLUEPRINTS & THE ESTATE|
THE ENTIRE ESTATE
|DORMS / SLEEPING QUARTERS|
• The younger students sleep in larger rooms with five or so other children. Any X-Men-in-training generally have one roomate. Professors and older staff have their own rooms.
• CLASS/TEACHERS LIST. Classes are held in the main office (Xavier's Office), the library, the formal living room, parlor room, formal dining room, Danger Room, workshop, science labs and patio.
• Older students are responsible for doing their laundry, but are cycled through a chart as elected-laundry-doers for the younger students. They help sort, wash, dry and return to individuals rooms once a week.
MEALS / COOKING
• Meals are scheduled throughout the day and prepared by Gert (a telekine), the school cook, except on Saturdays, her days off. On those days, adults and students (16+) prepare the meals, rotating through a schedule. Items on the menu vary, and students (16+) are not expected to prepare meals beyond their abilities/levels. Younger students are to attend said meals, or acquire the assistance of an adult (16+) to prepare food in the kitchen. Everyone is welcome to whatever items are found in the main kitchen. Individual refrigerators in dorms are allowed, however, and are to be treated like any other personal property.
• The school's cook is Gert, a British telekine. See more here: cordonbleu.
• The mansion has a 'mascot', a cat named Malarky who wanders around the place (mostly the basement/labs). Everyone should probably be leary of him. He's a bit grungy-looking, with a bent right ear, wild gray eye (yes 'eye', one is gone) and a crooked tail. No one is quite sure how he came to be on the property, or inside the mansion, for that matter. A bowl gets set out for him, no matter.
• As of September, 2009, the X-Men/Murphys have a Beagle.
• On several occasions, ghost-sightings have been reported. Whether you believe in such things leaves this tidbit completely up to you to decide on.