|Gervais Bahorel (daringwaistcoat) wrote in valarnet,|
@ 2013-05-25 02:26:00
|Entry tags:||bahorel, marie louise de savoy, tulio|
Lessons From The Dog Park:
1. Dirt and worms and mud are YUMMY and it is fun to eat them. As many times as possible.
2. Yorkies are something to be terrified of. So are Chihuahuas. And apparently that little Corgi mix.
3. Don't wear white shoes if you don't want them totally ruined.
4. It is apparently acceptable to pull your human into the cars that your doggie friends arrive in so that you can greet them right away.
5. Humans always should bring treats for EVERYBODY. Because you and your friends can tell when they don't have enough and it makes everybody cry.
6. The fountain isn't JUST for dogs to run in. Pull your human too.
7. The crazy lady with the diaper bag full of doggie items really IS as insane as your human said. Her talk about "Benjamin's meat and gluten allergies" proved THAT.
8. Collars are stupid and to be slipped out of at all costs.
9. It's much more fun to chase your friends than anything else.
10. Playing hard makes it so much more worth your nap in the car on the way back home.
...So Monte (Montagnard and if you get that, we should hang) and I are getting along pretty well then, everything considered. The first couple of nights trying to sleep with him in my face took getting used to, cause he takes up A LOT of room. Like a hundred twenty five pounds worth and growing lot of room, and he is gonna have to sleep on his own bed when I have people over, but he's quite the good boy for being so big and I haven't had a lot of trouble managing yet. Even so, I'm gonna have to get him to a class before too long I think. I don't want him getting bad habits and just ruining everything we've managed so far, but at least we're starting out strong, right?