|Britin (_alicesprings) wrote in qaf_challenges,|
@ 2011-01-19 16:45:00
|Entry tags:||mod post|
Valentine's Day Secret Admirer Extravaganza 2011!
It is that time of year again and it's time to submit your anonymous Valentine's for 2011. This year, I'm kicking it up another notch and opening this to IJ users! It's something that actually didn't occur to me until this year since this event has solely been on LJ for a number of years but IJ users are more than welcome to participate!
In case you don't know what this is then here are some basic rules:
• Let someone know (anonymously) that you admire them,
secretly stalk them like them, miss their stories, love their stories, love their art, etc. The possibilities are endless. It's a really nice thing to wake up to on the morning of the 14th.
• Send as many messages as you want to whomever you want. This is about spreading the love, you guys.
• Please try to send your submissions already HTML coded! This is how you code for a LiveJournal Username: [lj user="username here"] just exchange the [ ] for < >. And if you know basic HTML coding, go for it! Try not to do it using Word because sometimes the coding doesn't transfer over. I'd suggest using Notepad.
• All submissions will be e-mailed here: email@example.com
• The submission deadline is: MIDNIGHT, FEBRUARY 11TH, 2011. This gives me the weekend to work on them.
• ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED ON FEBRUARY 14TH, 2011.
• Questions, comments, suggestions, and contributions welcome! ♥
Example? You can e-mail me something that says:
amelialourdes: Thank you for being a big, bucket of awesomesauce.
amelialourdes: Please buy me lunch tomorrow.
If you want to take a look at past Valentine's Day posts you can go here, here, here, and here.
Spread the word one and all and thanks in advance for participating!