|Bridget McKennitt (bridgetmkennitt) wrote in chromaticvision,|
@ 2011-10-12 21:10:00
|Entry tags:||event: drabblethon|
Participants can create for either/both today's prompts or previous days' prompts (the latter on the previous days' entries).
Day 1 on IJ | Day 1 on DW
Day 2 on IJ | Day 2 on DW
Day 3 on IJ | Day 3 on DW
Day 4 on IJ | Day 4 on DW
Day 5 on IJ | Day 5 on DW
Day 6 on IJ | Day 6 on DW
Day 7 on IJ | Day 7 on DW
Day 8 on IJ | Day 8 on DW
Day 9 on IJ | Day 9 on DW
Day 10 on IJ | Day 10 on DW
Day 11 on IJ | Day 11 on DW
Day 12 on IJ | Day 12 on DW
Or this link to the YouTube video if embed doesn't work for you.
Eat You Up by BoA
Description: A tray filled with lumpia and an orange tangy/spicy sauce for dipping.
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
- William Butler Yeats
dreams that spiral down into nothing
late night confessions
cold | beginning | dark | free
- Drabbles must have a character of color/non-white character as the focus, whether singular or in a pairing.
- Drabbles are 100 words or in sets of 100 words. Iconbles are 2-4 icons of the same image with different textures/texts/colors/etc. Drawbles are up to the artist's discretion.
- Prompts can be interpreted however you wish.
- Drabbles can be posted in its entirety in the comments of that day's prompts or linked elsewhere (on LJ, personal website, AO3, etc) with header information listed.
- Subject title format: Title, Fandom, Character/Pairing