|Bridget McKennitt (bridgetmkennitt) wrote in chromaticvision,|
@ 2011-10-04 21:07:00
|Entry tags:||event: drabblethon|
Participants can create for either/both today's prompts or previous days' prompts (the latter on the previous days' entries).
Day 1 on IJ | Day 1 on DW
Day 2 on IJ | Day 2 on DW
Day 3 on IJ | Day 3 on DW
Day 4 on IJ | Day 4 on DW
Description: A yellow, small teapot and tea cups that are decorated with a village on them. Two pieces of a mooncake so you can see inside. A whole mooncake on a white platter.
"I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world."
a lonely speaker in a conversation
beauty is within us
a falling out we won't tip toe about
blur | hands | yellow | love
- Drabbles must have a character of color/non-white character as the focus, whether singular or in a pairing.
- Drabbles are 100 words or in sets of 100 words. Iconbles are 2-4 icons of the same image with different textures/texts/colors/etc. Drawbles are up to the artist's discretion.
- Prompts can be interpreted however you wish.
- Drabbles can be posted in its entirety in the comments of that day's prompts or linked elsewhere (on LJ, personal website, AO3, etc) with header information listed.
- Subject title format: Title, Fandom, Character/Pairing