|Name:||All Year Wishes|
|About:||Based on the meme @ holiday_wishes.|
- Make a post (public, friends-locked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 20 wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you. [Note: Your home address is not required!]
- Surf around your friends-list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no guarantees with this project, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. You can post your wishlists multiple times, but you should limit it to once a week per wishlist.
2. Limit your wishlist to 20 items.
3. There is no need to include the steps of the meme in your wishlist post if it is on the community, so feel free to save the rest of us a little space :)
4. Always list what kind of wishlist this is. It can be: Birthdays, Holidays, Just Because, Icons only, Baby Registries, Wedding Registries, Housewarmings, Graduation, Children's Lists
5. No adult content in your posts and no adult icons.
6. Multiple external wishlists are allowed.
7. After your wishlist has been approved, please select the appropriate tags.
8. Please, no illegal content.
9. If you ask for food, please include allergy warnings for foods
10. It might be helpful to include your likes and dislikes.
|Interests:||31: birthdays, chanukah, christmas, digital art, donations, e-cards, fandom, fanfiction, fics, gift giving, gifts, giving gifts, holiday spirit, holiday wishes, holidays, icons, internet, kindness, layouts, letters, packages, pipe dreams, presents, random acts of kindness, registries, seasons greetings, shopping, snail mail, volunteerism, wish lists, wishes|
|Account type:||Free Patient|