|Mod Account (goforgold) wrote in 22incheshigher,|
@ 2008-03-29 22:56:00
|Entry tags:||important stuff|
1. IC Drama = Good, OOC Drama = Bad.
2. Don't type in accents, sticky keys, or anything else really annoying as actual dialogue. We know they're in the United Kingdom. We don't need to read the accent. And sticky keys is just stupid.
The one exception to this is in character blogs. Write as your character would. Just don't put the accent in.
3. You can't play actual athletes.
4. If you take on a character that already exists (anime, manga, book, movie, real life) remember this is an AU. The personalities can be the same, but they need all new backgrounds. To compete for the United Kingdom, a character needs to be a British citizen. Make this clear.
5. No godmodding.
6. Only bite off as much as you can chew. Some of us are rather intricate with our plots, so don't involve yourself in something if you don't think you'll have the time.
7. Same goes for characters. There is a max three characters without questioning the player. After three, the player needs to provide anticipated plot with already created characters.
8. The proof you've read this is "Big Ben is phallic"
9. Please be aware that one of the mods writes for film and television, and might be using this game to test waters for a future plot idea. If, in five years time, you see this concept on television, just know your mod was really happy with the game. XD
10. Thou shall not covet.... Okay, so I just wanted to round it up to ten, so I borrowed from the commandments. But it works. Whatever.