|Lois Lane; Intrepid Reporter (thatlanewit) wrote in wariscomingcom,|
@ 2014-12-29 11:44:00
|Entry tags:||clark kent/superman, lois lane, rose tyler, sydney sage|
Clark gave me a gorgeous watch for Christmas. It's also a signal watch so that I can alert him whenever there's an emergency.
Things that I have learned are NOT considered emergencies so far:
1. We've run out of coffee.
2. The cows are in the orchard.
3. The traffic is terrible.
4. My stockings have a run in them and I need a new pair from home.
5. My heel broke.
6. It's cold and I need my scarf.
7. We're out of wine.
8. Wanting to know what we're doing for dinner.
Things that ARE apparently emergencies:
1. Kittens in trees
2. Being tied to a radiator.
I still maintain that running out of coffee is an emergency.