Oct. 20th, 2021 at 1:33 PM
[Filtered to Co-Conspirators]
All right, I've managed to get a few names out of her through casual conversation. Here's what I have so far:
- Jake Pentecost: The timing is right, but it seems unlikely that with all those dominant genes, I got virtually none of them. Magic being what it is, though, maybe I should still investigate more deeply?
- Atreus GodOfStuff: Physical genetics-wise, possible. Magical genetics, though...I'm pretty sure I'd have noticed if I was 1/4 god. I'm good, but I'm not that good. On the other hand, gods are well-known for abandoning their children, so that's a point in the "maybe" column.
- Lena Luthor: Apparently during the period in which my mother was a man, Lena was among her conquests. I hadn't even considered that my mom might not have actually carried me until she mentioned THAT, so I guess the net just got a hell of a lot wider. And of course there's also other kinds of magic, we all know Finn. And let's be real, no one would be surprised if I had villain genes.
- Ostyia Rabalska: I sure hope not, because it would be gross to think my other mom is as hot as I think she is. But I better check anyway.
- Arthur Curry/Fucking Aquaman: Is the ability to talk to fish a recessive or dominant trait? Maybe if I find out I'll know whether I can cross him off the list or not.
- Brigitte Lindholm: She's an engineer, so we do at least share a head for math. Beyond that, I don't know much except that she's a cute redhead.
So, time to do some interviews. Does anybody know any of these people well enough to ask questions? Or barring that, ideas for an approach to any of these people?