Due to a rapid rise in Karen's blood pressure and the doctor's inability to get it back down, Karen's been scheduled to have a C-Section on Thursday, February 14th. Her father and I invite those of you closest to us to be with us before and after our son's birth. We really need the support of those closest to us right now. If you can't make it to New York, please continue to keep Karen and our baby in your thoughts and prayers.
[Hospital address] There's a really nice waiting area near the OR, always fresh coffee. Her surgery is scheduled for 10 A.M. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hestitate to let me know or ask.