|R (vagueambition) wrote in timerift_ooc,|
@ 2022-07-03 07:53:00
|Entry tags:||!intro, player: em|
Good morning/evening (timezones are weird) everyone!
This is Em finally getting around to bringing in a second.
This here is Grantaire from Les Miserables. Whilst I use movie-face Grantaire and a few points of reference, I take a lot of his personality and history from the book, because the brick is one great hulking point of reference. Thanks, Victor Hugo.
Things to know about this French guy:
- He's from 1832 so this is going to be quite the head fuck
- He's a bit of a flirt, mostly because he's usually ninety percent of the way to drunk
- He will spend half his time getting lost in lengthy rants and rambles about whatever subject comes to mind. If you agree with him he'll then probably argue the other side just to be contrary, because he doesn't really care
- He's impossibly cynical, with only a few thing he can truly say he believes in
- He's a bit of a contradiction because despite all the cynicism, he sees beauty everywhere and spends his time painting and sketching it.
Despite all that I promise he's not all bad? LOL
Plots, etc! Send them to me for either of my boys.