1. The Dark Marks is a Marauder RPG, stick to that. We love canon here. We like it a lot. So no Lucius will not marry Lily, and yes you are human. Veela's and Vampire's need not apply.
2. Be active. The game does not work if the character never appears. Further more you are welcome to apply for more than one character, but you must be active with both, you cannot sacrifice one for the other.
3. a) There are rules and MODs for a reason. If there is an issue here in the game either talk to myself (Rogue) or Genna. You do not take matters into your own hands
b) If you are going to do something drastic like kill a character or something please run this by us first.
4. NO GODMODDING! Iwillkillyou. o.o
5. Post at least once every ten days. If you are goin on hiatus you must let one of the MODs know. If you fail to do so, you may lose your character in the game.
6. There are two types of posts, first person and third person. First person posts are journal postings. Everyone has a magical journal that works similar to the way our modern livejournal online works. If a journal entry is marked private you cannot read it! These journal entries should be posted to your characters account. All third person posts should be posted to this asylum and in the following format:
Who: Bellatrix Black & Rodolphus Lestrange Where: The Black Family Estate When: October 3, 1978 Rating: PG-13 Thread: Incomplete
(post behind cut here...)
For Owls Please use the following example, Where becomes what and the 'Thread' title is unnessecary
Who: Lily Evans & Mary MacDonald What: Owls When: October 23rd 1978 Rating: PG-13
7. Please post something substancial, one liner journal entries are fine, but its not very exciting if you don't give enough descriptions and text for people to work with.
8. Unless the title says Open, And Others, or something to that effect, you are NOT permitted to post. If the title says "Lily & Mary" then it is just Lily and Mary, deal.
9.If you have a question, feel free to contact the MODs at any time :)