|Gabriel Alexander (gabriel_alex) wrote in tell_me_lies,|
@ 2008-07-02 03:45:00
Time for a bit of serious, non-laughter-oriented fun from a damn survey
25 Deep Questions (That could really tell you something)...that I really and honestly took seriously in every way imaginable. And I am in no way whatsoever sorry about the size of this thing. Really, not sorry.
And these are honest answers too.
1) What is more difficult for you; looking into some one's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into some one's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
~Both, afterall, I have a lazy eye.
2) Think of the last time you were REALLY angry;
Ok so I thought of it. Now what?....
Wow, I was angry. REALLY angry.
3) You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to call one person...who would it be?
Ghostbusters of course. I mean isn't that who you're supposed to call when someone asks you who you gonna call? Besides, what kind of stupid plane doesn't have a fire extinguisher. I can put it out anytime anyways if its in the back of the plane. If by "the back of the plane" you mean the tail, then I call Santa, hi-jack his sleigh and fly to safety.
And wait a minute. Honolulu to Chicago non-stop? What kind of a moron leaves Honolulu for Chicago anyways?
4) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have cancer, and one week to live, Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
I tell anyone...no wait, scratch that, I tell everyone. Wait, no, then whoever is anyone might get mad. Fine, I tell no one.
Years later as people remember me, they sit back, put a piece of wheat in their mouth and say, "Didn't he get into some sort of fist-fight with a tiger?"
5) What do you do with your remaining days?
Fist-fight a tiger.
6) Would you be afraid?
Tigers can smell fear, so I would use my Jedi training.
5) You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
I hate these questions. One of the options is inherently useless without the other. But then again, the person who created this survey did use a slash in between "trust" and "love." A slash usually means that the two words are synonimous making both trust and love in this instance one single choice. This means that the surveyer forgot the second choice to choose from. Seeing as how the second choice is forgotten, I will put in "Jedi Powers/Lightsaber" as the second choice and I will choose that second option. I mean a Jedi does need to forsake love to be a master am I right?
6) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street.
Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired; what would you do?
Set the clock a few minutes ahead. That'd teach him.
Also, are we talking about a legless teacup poodle here in question 6? What kind of ridiculous dog drowns in one to three inches of water in the first place?
7) Where would you want to go and live the rest of your life?
The Millennium Falcon, The Starship Enterprise, or Stargate Command. Whichever one comes first.
8) Who's the last person who you really knew that died;
Ummmm...lots of people. I'm kinda surrounded by Death a lot.
9) Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
If I met me, I'd probably punch him in the face. No questions asked. Then we'd laugh and sit down and talk about the wacky time paradox that made our meeting possible. Then we'd be devoured by the Langoliers. So basically, no, I can't see this ending in any other way but disaster.
10) If one of your friends cheated on their boyfriend/girlfriend and you were friends with their partner, would you tell them?
Again with the slash. No, I don't see myself being friends with a hermaphrodite in the first place. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
11) Your best friend(s) dies, what would you do?
Fly around the earth backwards fast enough to turn back time and rescue them. And then get devoured by the Langoliers.
12) When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
My boss, when I said that I was rather hungry.
13) What would be harder, for you to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Both, what with that damned lazy eye.
14) Have you ever lied to someone about your feelings?
15) Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Okay, it may get too confusing if I go into too much detail here as time travel and time paradoxes are involved. Better yet, I won't go into it. Besides, I'm hiding from t he Langoliers.
16) If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had "no regrets" what would you change?
I would leave a laptop lying around back in the 1970's. Speed things up a notch or twelve.
18) Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Question. Can my hobo be Amy Lee from Evanescence?
19) Are you old fashioned?
20) Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH just die.
21) If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would it be?
Lightsabers. 'Nuff said.
22) Think of everyone you know, would you prefer to only have ever met one of them or to lose them all but one?
What kind of moron would choose to lose everyone?
23) Have you ever truly experienced love?
Yes, I have. Sitting down in a movie theater and Star Wars is about to come on screen, and those words "STAR WARS" appear on screen followed by the orchestra. I don't know of anyone else who hasn't felt true love this way.
Ummmm...did I just kill 24?
25) Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to,
whether you love them or not, they will just always be in the back of your mind?
Doc from Back to the Future. He's on my mind every minute of every day. Him and Dwight Schrute.