|Name:||The Beauty of Nature|
|Location:||Erie, Colorado, United States|
|About:||Whether it's a babbling brooke in the mountains, or a lone tree growing in the middle of a modern city the beauty of nature is all around us! The purpose of this community is for photographers, both amature and professional, to freely share their photos of all things related to nature with one another. Also welcome are posts discussing technique, locations, cameras and other things photography related. This is not an advice community! We welcome photos from all over the world, so please come share with us!|
1. Please post ALL photos under a cut. Even teaser photos sometimes can clutter a webpage, so make sure you use the cut feature, and please be descriptive of your photos in the cut text. Tell us what we're looking at! If you don't know how to do a cut, please view this FAQ entry and it'll let you know what's what.
2. BE NICE! The goal here is to have all levels of photography here, from amature to professional. Many people enjoy snapping photos for the sake of snapping them. This is a place to share all photos! This is not a snark community, so please keep any comments constructive. NO FLAMING!
3. Do not post other people's photos without their permission. This is NOT a community to just post random nature pictures that you've found in Google searches. Please make sure that either you have taken the photo, or someone you know has taken it and allowed you to share it with their permission.
4. Do NOT steal people's photos from this community. This is not a free service for icon bases or other "free" graphics. Often, these are simply people's explorations into the world around them. Please be respectful of that.
5. No advertisements! This is not a community to advertise your photography business, or other businesses. Of course, professional photographers are welcome to post photos with watermarks for copyright protection, and we understand if you are hosting photos from your own professional website. But please, no advertising.
6. No asking for advice! There are pleanty of other resources out there for asking advice about photography. This is a place where we post nature photos and discuss techniques. We are not here to solicit information about breaking into the business, etc.
7. Be mature! We're all here to have fun and to enjoy the beauty that is our world. We're not here for arguements, confrontations, etc. If you don't have something nice to say, please just don't say it at all.
8. Any issues should be addressed with the moderator. My email address is redtudorrose (at) gmail (dot) com.
9. Have fun!
|Interests:||21: amature photography, animals, clouds, flowers, gardens, moon, nature, photography, plants, rain, rivers, rocks, snow, stars, stones, streams, sun, travel, trees, vines, wood|
|Watched by:||1: londons_rose|
|Account type:||Free Patient|