Xavier 1. What would you kill for? What would you die for? Revenge, someone I loved and trusted. If it was necessary – let’s put it like this, accidents happen. You do what you must. […] Me? I don’t2. What would you refuse to do under any circumstances? Why?</b> Go back to jail.
3. What do you dream about? Revenge […] People I should have forgotten. People I should have never met.
4. What’s your biggest fear?That I’ll lose face and not go through with thisGetting locked up againLucas getting himself killed I have nothing to fear.
5. What single object you would be most hard pressed to part with? Why? The key to my bank account. No reason necessary.
6. What is your fondest memory? The day I proposed to Gina.
7. What is your worst memory? Christmas Eve 1998
8. What or who was your most significant influence? Expound. Lucas Renaud. He – well, let’s say he changed my life. I wouldn’t be where I am today without him. It’s all thanks to that guy. Isn’t it swell?
9. What do you believe makes a successful life? Being content.
10. What makes you laugh? Irony.
11. What are your religious views? Karma exists.
12. What is your greatest strength? I’m a survivor.
13. Do you have a fatal flaw? If so, what is it? My temper.
14. Who is the most important person in your life? […] In a way it is Lucas. Then again, it’s myself.
15. If you died, who would miss you most? How do you think you'll die? No one. I don’t exist. […] Evading the authorities.