|Mods of Kiseki RPG (kiseki_mods) wrote in kiseki_rpg,|
@ 2009-02-19 15:32:00
|Entry tags:||aging event, de-aging event, event announcement, mod post|
This weekend, we
finally get the aging/de-aging event!
Both events would last the entire weekend. And the event is not mandatory.
- Your characters may or may not keep their memories. They could also have their memories altered; a character might forget the memories from canon their older selves had, but remember Kiseki and believe they've always been that age while they were in it.
- They may or may not keep any physical changes (that aren't specifically connected to growing up, of course |D). So, Fay could still be missing one eye, for example.
- It doesn't matter if the chara's childhood wasn't shown in their series, they can still be de-aged as long as their personalities as kids has some sort of basis in canon.
- Your characters may or may not keep their personality. In order to avoid spoiling some of the kids around horribly (and creating bad AUs in the case of characters who're kids all the time in canon), I'm making it so that they can't gain the canon knowledge they'd gain as they grow older.
- You can play any physical changes, other than those related to aging (so, little Kuro could lose his arm, for example. TRC is oddly appropiate for these examples e_e).
- Like with de-aging, it doesn't matter if the chara's always a kid in their series, as long as their personality as adults has some kind of basis in canon.
AS ALWAYS, I hope it's clear and I didn't forget anything |D;; And feel free to ask any questions o/