|Peter Pettigrew (p__pettigrew) wrote in hogwarts_dawn,|
@ 2021-04-13 10:00:00
|Entry tags:||character: albus s. potter, character: james s. potter, character: lily evans potter, character: peter pettigrew|
RP: The Memorial
Who: Open to all
When: 13 April
Where: Dearly Departed Funeral Home and Cemetery located at#14 Godric Street, Hogsmeade.
What: There's a memorial for Cassandra
- The cemetery is a lot fuller of tombstones since at the start of the pandemic, people were being buried there.
- The tomb stones are partially covered in weeds
- Cassandra's grave is obviously the cleanest with a simple stone with her name, date of birth and date of death
- There were flowers on the grave thanks to Remus.
- Savannah spoke first. Peter spoke as well.