|Harry Potter (ab_harry) wrote in hogwarts_dawn,|
@ 2021-03-15 22:15:00
|Entry tags:||character: albus dumbledore, character: draco malfoy, character: fenrir greyback, character: harry potter, character: hermione granger, character: james potter, character: kirley duke, character: lucius malfoy, character: peter pettigrew, character: regulus black, character: remus lupin, character: ron weasley, character: roxanne weasley, character: savannah monroe, character: scorpius malfoy, character: severus snape, character: sirius black, character: theodore nott, unused: cassandra trelawney, unused: cho chang, unused: glenda chittock, unused: teddy lupin|
19 - Yes
1 - Abstained
2 - No
Starting tomorrow, we'll be creating a new ministry. I want you all to think how to best help. There will be some splitting duties because we do have a school to run as well.
Things that we need immediately: (all names are temporary and can be changed. Feel free to give suggestions
- Wizengamot: It will NOT be the large 50 people, get a job based on connections. We need about 5 people who can write the laws we need. These laws will be voted on by all members of the ministry (at least until we get too big. (Chief Warlock: Regulus Black. Members: Hermione Granger
- Relations with Magical Creature - Remus Lupin
- Agriculture and Food - Cassandra Trelawney
- International Magical Law - This will be big because we need a representative at the Confederation, plus at least one or two ambassadors, if they allow us to leave.
- Treasury - Kirley Duke
- Commerce - Lucius Malfoy
- MLE - Ron Weasley
Things not related to the ministry that we still need:
- Search for the clues
- Cataloguing everything we have taken from Hogsmeade and London
- a Healer
- Teachers for the school
I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty that we need. Feel free to a) answer with ideas and b) apply for jobs. Don't tell me 'I'm happy to do anything'. Think about it and tell me where do you see yourself working.
ADDED LATER: Everyone should have an 8 hours a day so make sure that if your 'job' doesn't require that much time, you're doing something else.