- Starting today, people can leave the castle. The rules:
1) Sign up. This isn't asking permission, but we need to know who's going out and when. You might be told no IF there are too many people going at the same time.
2) You need to Apparate to Diagon Alley and walk/take a cab/tube from there. There will be no Apparating in the Muggle world
3) Do NOT cast magic. If you need money for purchases, tell us in advance to arrange for exchange from galleons to pounds.
- Mr. Potter has bee on the field looking for clues. His time here at the castle is limited, so if you need him, let me know.
- Also we've found the first clue. It's a table with the inscription "A long time ago, in a far-off land, there lived a foolish king who decided that he alone should have the power of magic". The DoM has received the tablet today and is studying to see what else might show/say