Fuzzy Kids!'s Journal|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 4 most recent journal entries recorded in
Fuzzy Kids!'s InsaneJournal:
|Saturday, May 2nd, 2009|
ganked from the interwebs
Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, s/he is an adopted child who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.
|Monday, May 12th, 2008|
Heyo~ (waves) I'm Phoebe, age 28. I love rats, and I currently have only one right now. Severus and his brother Remus came into my life on September 9 of 2006. Is it obvious that I'm a Harry Potter geek, and who my favourite characters are? (^_^)
Everything went along quite happily until October of '07, right before I was due to move to my new flat. Remus got extremely ill and he went downhill quickly. He had a brain tumour and passed on in my arms at 1:15am of Oct. 24th. It was very upsetting when he passed but at the same time it was a relief that he wouldn't be suffering anymore.
Now it's just me and Sev bumbling around. He's getting old but he's still happy to show me he has some youth left, especially where treats are concerned. I had planned to get some new baby brothers for him to take care of, but he seems happier without someone annoying him all the time, as Rem used to do. Plus when Sev goes, I know the bubs would be upset, so it's better to let Sev live out his life calmly, and then get new little ones after I'm not grieving over him anymore.
See pics of my darling boys here: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n18/LainRats/ Current Mood: awake
|Sunday, May 11th, 2008|
Welcome to Fuzzy Kids!
This community is for pet owners and pet lovers. Post pictures of your pets, questions about pet care, and anything else about your pets!