1. Don't be a prick. Simple as that. If you can't get along with others, you have no place in this game. OOC drama will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with something another player is doing, please try to talk it out with that player like mature adults. If that doesn't work out, then please come to one of the mods and we'll take care of it immediately.
2. While I know there are several authors/creators that don't approve of their characters being used in RPGs, as far as I'm concerned, all fandoms are fair game here, unless one of the creators in question, or someone representing them, asks us to stop.
3. New players will have a character limit of five. If they prove they can be counted on to keep up and be active, after the first month they'll be allowed up to five more. This will continue until the maximum limit of fifteen characters is reached.
4. There will be only one canon and one AU version of each character allowed. For example, if 616 Captain America and MCU Captain America are both in play, no other versions will be allowed until one of those is dropped.
5. We understand that, especially when dealing with multiple fandoms, all types of relationships exist. Because of this, we freely allow het, slash, femme, poly, incest, and the like... AS LONG AS IT FITS THE CHARACTER. In other words, don't do things that you know damn well aren't in-character. Yes, Jamie Lannister would have sex with his sister. But Johnny Storm would NOT. Northstar likes men, but Tony Stark? Uh-uh. Just try to be realistic. If you have questions or concerns about this rule, please contact the mods, and ALWAYS mark all logs with their proper warnings, esp. if it contains triggering content (such as non-consentual sex, incest, extreme violence, death, etc.), sexual content, etc.
6. Also, we understand that people under the age of eighteen DO engage in sexual/illegal activity. For this reason, we're ok with it being mentioned, hinted at, or talked about, but ask that any actual occurances of this be kept to private scenes or screened threads on personal journals.
7. I freely admit: I hate activity checks. Really. I hate them with the raging fury of a hundred rivers. That being said, I also get why they're necessary. I've been in games with no activity requirements, and all but one of them move at a snail's pace and at times go weeks with nothing posted. So, I'm going to make an activity requirement, but will keep it light: Any character you have in game will be required to post at least one scene per month, and either start one network thread or have at least five replies to someone else's.
8. Real life happens. I know this more than anyone. So if you need time off, or just aren't going to have any free time for a while, ask for a hiatus. It's totally alright. All we ask is that you give us dates. From when, until when. If the end of the hiatus is coming up and you need more time, TELL US. Because if we haven't heard from you within four days of the end of the hiatus period, the character/s in question will be removed.
9. If you're starting a scene, PLEASE try to make the scene at least a paragraph or two. Short, one-or-two sentence starts look bad and make it harder for anyone to jump in.
10. All players must be at least sixteen years old.
11. Nothing kills a game like this faster than being clique-y. Yes, we know your character is going to naturally gravitate to characters from their own fandom. But interact with everyone. We need to all be one big happy family, and not form little groups like we're back in high school. Plus, sometimes weird or unorthodox pairings result in great fun!
12. If you're removed from the game for inactivity, you will have two wait two weeks before you can re-apply. If removed for behavioral reasons, you may reapply after one month, but re-admittance will be decided on by a majority vote by the mods, and if re-accepted, you will be on a probationary status for six months.