MEDIEVAL & HIGH FANTASY RESOURCESFLAGSTONES is a resource community for medieval and high-fantasy roleplayers.
Posts here can more or less have anything to do with roleplay within the medieval and medieval fantasy genres so long as they follow a few simple guidelines. I'd like this to be an active resource for those of us more interested in historical roleplay whether it is reality based, fantasy, fandom, or modeled after the style of Dungeons & Dragons.
1. Be polite. This is most important of all because we're here to have fun and to do that we need to all get along. Please treat others as you would like to be treated even if their views do not coincide with your own.
2. Ads, as well as PSL and storyline requests may be posted here so long as they fit within the medieval or medieval fantasy guidelines. No modern day city or town, no celeb games, no Victorian or steampunk games. Fandom games are fine so long as they take place within the medieval era, and panfandoms are alright so long as the are also set within the medieval fantasy genre and only contain those elements. There are plenty of ad communities for other kinds of games, so if your ad doesn't meet these criteria please don't post them here.
3. Ads should not contain large graphics unless they are under a cut. Please feel free to leave a link to your game and a brief description with information, but if you have large graphics please make sure they are under a cut-tag to save those of us with slow connections the long loading time.
4. Resources, icons, background patterns etc. are all welcome here so long as they meet the medieval and fantasy criteria and are properly credited to their original creators. If you're not sure how to credit a resource, providing a link to the original post or citing the article or book you found the information in will suffice.
5. Please try and use tags. If a tag has already been used for something please try and use that same tag, however if you are posting something and you feel none of the tags already used fit please just tag the entry as 'other' and a moderator will attempt to give it a more appropriate tag as soon as possible.
Other than that let's all have fun!