Trans Guy Discussion
|Theme:||asylum for female-to-male trans*people|
|About:||This community is open to all FTM* or FTM*-questioning individuals. Friends, partners and supporters are also welcome if they participate with respect. (If you are joining this community as a supporter, please keep in mind that this space is meant to be primarily for FTM support and information.)|
FTM is an umbrella term (since there doesn't seem to be a better one) meaning anyone assigned female at birth and later identifying or wishing to identify as male, no matter how you choose to approach transition or what your end goals are. If you feel that you belong here you probably do, even if you do not feel that the term "ftm" is the best way to describe your experience.
Your mods are:
AIM - TheMercuryChaos
Contact Post - here
To keep everything running smoothly, we have some fairly simple guidelines.
1. Posts must be FTM/trans* related. Off-topic posts, quizzes, duplicate posts, obvious trolling, etc. will be deleted. Advertisements for FtM/trans*-related asylums and websites are welcome.
2. Use a cut for long posts (over 40 lines) and posts containing explicit (NSFW) content. If you don't know how to do a cut, check out FAQ #49
3. Before asking something, check older posts to make sure your question has not already been answered (posts can be browsed by topic using the tags.
4. Do not disable, screen, or delete comments on your posts. Deleting your own comments on someone else's posts is strongly discouraged, as it will make it difficult for moderators to determine who said what in the event of a disagreement.
5. Speak only for yourself and from your own experiences. Avoid generalizations.
6. Things not allowed here include but are not limited to transphobia/cissexism, homophobia/sexism, prejudice against any generalized group of people (i.e. racism, classism, sexism, etc.), and personal attacks. Posts containing blatant hate speech will be deleted.
7. When responding to criticism, please refer to these guidelines on how to do so gracefully. If you feel that another user's criticism was unfounded or made with the intent to harass, please contact a mod about it.
If you cannot stick to the rules, you will get one warning. A second offense will get you banned. Be mature about things and it shouldn't come to that.
(Much of this profile is paraphrased from the ftm and _ftm_ communities at LJ, because they seem to have their shit together and I didn't feel like reinventing the wheel.)
|Interests:||52: binders, bois, boys, drag kings, dragkings, f2m, fags, female to male, female-to-?, female-to-male, ftm, ftx, gay rights, gender, gender fuck, gender fucked, gender queer, genderfuck, hormone therapy, m2m, male-to-male, men, mtm, packers, packing, queer, queerness, surgery, t, t-male, testosterone, tmale, trannies, tranny boy, trannybois, trannyboys, trannyfags, trans, trans issues, trans politics, trans rights, transbears, transbois, transboys, transfags, transgendered, transguys, transition, transman, transmen, transsexual, underworks|
|Members:||10: akai_senshi, back_in_black, |
|Watched by:||5: akai_senshi, back_in_black, gintoki, kabal42, mercurychaos|
|Account type:||Free Patient|
|Date created:||2007-12-10 21:42:12|
|Date updated:||2009-10-24 04:20:46, 626 weeks ago|
|Comments:||Posted: 0 - Received: 55|
|Posting Access:||5: akai_senshi, back_in_black, gintoki, kabal42, mercurychaos|