|Name:||Eileen Prince Snape|
|About:||Just setting up this placeholder here in case we need it in light of LJ's current fandom issues.|
This is a community for the appreciation of Eileen Prince/Snape/Prince-Snape of the Harry Potter fandom. Fiction, art, icons, photo manipulations, essays, discussion, recommendations and any other post pertaining to Eileen are welcome.
1. All images and fiction of over 100 words, as well as any posts that contain adult or possibly offensive material, should be placed behind a cut tag. If you don't know how to use and LJ cut tag, check here before posting. Moderators reserve the right to delete posts if graphic/disturbing/squicky material is not cut. If the offense is severe enough, or if a member repetitively breaks the above rule, we reserve the right to remove that member from the community.
2. Fic/art/etc. should include the proper ratings and warnings. If your post does not include the proper warning, you will be asked to add them. Moderators reserve the right to delete posts that lack the proper warnings if the poster does not comply with our request, or if graphic/disturbing/squicky posts are not cut. If the offense is severe enough, or if a member repetitively breaks the above rule, we reserve the right to remove that member from the community.
The subject of you post should include:
FIC or ART: Title, Rating
In the body of your art or fic post, include:
Rating: G to NC-17, or 'mature/adult content' or 'NWS' if you prefer
Challenge: if applicable
Warnings: if there are any (squicks/kinks/anything possibly offensive)
Notes: anything else you want to add
3. All art/fic/discussion/etc. must feature Eileen Snape/Prince. However, this does not mean that we won't welcome entries that are Severus/Tobias/Character X-centric. The main requirement is that Eileen must be featured prominently or be central to the plot (or art/icon/etc.) A good rule of thumb is that if she's a minor/inconsequential character, there is probably another comm that would fit your fic/art/etc better. Feel free to email the moderators at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure about whether your entry is appropriate.
4. All genres (slash, het, gen, etc) and ratings are welcome.
5. Please tag all your entries. The tags available to you are "fic," "art," "recs,"and "meta" (as a catch all tag for meta, discussion, essays, etc.) In addition to that, we will add your user name to tags after your first post here so that will be available to you in your future posts. If we accidentally miss you, please let us know and we'll remedy that asap.
6. Absolutely no flaming! We are all in fandom because we enjoy it as a hobby. No one deserves to be attacked personally for any reason. It you break this rule, you will be removed from the community by the moderators without warning and possibly reported to LJ depending on the severity of the offense.
7. That being said, comments are love and feed the muses. Keep our authors and artists going by supporting them!
There are no current challenges, but the Pure-blood Prince Fest master List has been posted here.
If you would like to affiliate or have any other questions or concerns, please let us know by emailing me at email@example.com.
|Interests:||6: eileen prince, eileen prince-snape, eileen snape, severus snape, snape, tobias snape|
|Watched by:||8: chazpure, psyfic, purplefluffycat, sinick, snape_reporter, sylvanawood, tattooedsappho, terrible_tues|
|Account type:||Free Patient|