Thanks to everyone who has already taken some of the beasts. I have kept quite a few as well. I still have a couple of leftovers left. Maybe I can still find someone interested in them.
1. I've got this little fellow: [Picture of this bear-sized beast is attached]
. He is incredibly friendly. The temperature doesn't really bother him. I will release him back into the wild, if no one wants him. I do not think he will do anyone harm but he might have trouble finding food. He mostly eats small animals.
2. I have two cats left. One mountain lion, one tiger. I can get them to not eat you and whatever you don't want it to eat.
3. There is this beauty: [Picture of a giant eagle is attached].
It can carry you through the air.
4. If you want something menacing in your backyard to keep away intruders, I've got this to offer: [Picture of this panther like beast is attached]
It's not a house pet. But I simply toss mine enough meat and it stays in the forest behind the house. If you are in danger, whistle and it is going to come to your aid. That is, at least, how I trained mine.
5. I've got a manticore. I think I can release it back into the wild as well. I might be able to keep the don't attack people enchantment going. But if you want it, you will get a fierce little kitten.
6. I've got a flying dinosaur. Tom told me it's a pteranodon. It mostly eats fish. But it's a bit cold for it to survive the outside.
7. I've got this one: [Picture of this dog to bear-sized beast with a reptile head is attached]
It barely needs anything to eat but the cold will get to it. It's harmless. It can easily be kept inside.
8. This thing: [Picture of a moose-sized pair-hoofed forest animal is attached]
It has very soft fur. I'm also sure you can ride it with a bit of training. It likes eating rats and other small animals.
9. Last but not least: [Picture of this dog-sized reptile is attached]
. She's quite friendly with me. She spends a lot of time stuck to the ceiling. It's sometimes hard to find her.
On that note, everyone who already has a beast. I will use the next couple of afternoons to train mine further. If you want to join me, I might be able to make it easier for you to train yours.