Welcome to the Inaugural Yami no Matsuei Secret Valentine Exchange
Theme: Love Stories can be about: Established relationships, declarations/confessions of love, love that seemed unrequited until now, etc., etc.
1. You Must Complete Your Assignment. Please DO NOT sign up, if there is a chance that you'll be unable to follow through.
2. Please friend the community to keep up with administrative announcements that are made between now and the end of this project.
3. Please do not discuss your assignment on your insane or live journal/list/community. Remember that this is a "secret" valentine exchange. Some gift recipients may want to guess the name of their secret valentine once the exchange has taken place.
4. Leave a comment below if you will be participating with the information requested below:
IJ Name: You'd Love: (to receive fic or art or either) 1. Pairings: (please list at least four) 2. Rating: 3. Five Things You'd Love to See:
You Can: (create fic or art or either for) 1. Pairings: 2. Rating: 3. Restrictions: (Three Things You Refuse to Write)
5. Stories must have a minimum word count of 500 words. There is no maximum. Stories must be beta-read and spell-checked prior to submission.
6. Assignments will be sent out no later than January 14, 2008. If you haven't received your assignment by 11:59PM EST on January 14, 2008, please contact me, so that I can take care of it. Stories should be submitted to the community mod at email@example.com on Feb 10 to preserve anonymity. They will be posted individually on February 14, 2008. The authors/artists will be revealed at the conclusion of the fic/art exchange.
6. You MUST be 18 years of age or older if you're requesting NC-17 fic or art. Please adhere to the rules. Don't make me remove you from the project. Please!
7. If you'd like to be a back up writer, please indicate that in the comments. This is just in case a RL emergency comes up and a participant is unable to complete their assignment.